New Kit--Aspire Elite kit

The cost-efficient to experience our new products Atlantis mega&CF MAXX battery,You can try our elite kit.
Aspire Elite Kit contains:
* 1 Aspire CF Maxx 3000mah
* 1 Atlantis Mega 5ml (1.0ohm pre-installed)
* 1 Extra replacement 0.3ohm atomizer
* 1 USB charger (1A)
* 1 Atlantis Mega replacement pyrex glass
* 1 Start guide

Now the kit is for sale on our online storehttps://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-elite-kitdelivery-in-the-middle-of-april-p-101.html
Delivery in the middle of April.
Comments
  • 19 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Now that's a sweet package ;)
  • Hey Peeps!
    That is something Im going for as soon as it hits the market!
    I would like to ask a few questions, though.
    When is it going to hit the market?
    How much is it going to retail for, give or take?
    A 0.3 coil is included in the kit, and it's recommended wattage is 70-80, while the mod supplies only up to 50W. Yet the mod description says that it will support coils from 0.3 to 5.0 ohm. So will it or won't it vape a 0.3 coil?
    Thanks a lot! :)
  • sintezik" said:
    Hey Peeps!
    That is something Im going for as soon as it hits the market!
    I would like to ask a few questions, though.
    When is it going to hit the market?
    How much is it going to retail for, give or take?
    A 0.3 coil is included in the kit, and it's recommended wattage is 70-80, while the mod supplies only up to 50W. Yet the mod description says that it will support coils from 0.3 to 5.0 ohm. So will it or won't it vape a 0.3 coil?
    Thanks a lot! :)
    Dear sintezik,
    Thank you so much for supporting us.
    You are a retailer?
    If yes,you can buy the Elite kit from our wholesale store:http://wholesale.aspirecig.com/aspire-kit-c-14.html.Delivery in the April 20th.
    The price will change according to your requirements,Minimum Order Quantity is 15 sets.
    If you want price list,you can send email to our wholesale store support Abby:[email protected]
    You can use the 0.3 ohm coils with our CF maxx battery,the vapor is acceptable,customers can add the wattage to 50W,but if customers want to get better vapor,we suggest customers to use at 70W-80W.

Wish you all the best!
  • Packaging is nice whats in is very nice buta replacement metal tank that would in my opinion be amazing cheers
  • customer killers you guys have become been using .3 smok made organic before you guys on your product. I will never buy another aspire anything. I been a good one up now kiss my aspire.
  • MrAssisonfire" said:
    customer killers you guys have become been using .3 smok made organic before you guys on your product. I will never buy another aspire anything. I been a good one up now kiss my aspire.
    Dear Customer,
    Now all of our BVC coils and Atlantis coils are full organic cotton.

Best Wish.
  • I Have Just Purchased The Elite Kit here In The UK running with the pre installed 1.0 Ohm Coil & i Gotta Say It Rocks Chuckin Clouds out & The Taste Is Something Else Blown away by performance Love It

there are plenty of reviews out so check it out Coils are supreme i have been vaping for 16 months now and have gone from beginners range right through to where i am now i have built coils dripped Etc

this for me is the way forward no hassle easy to use just waiting for the scabbard to appear for this model any ideas when it will be available please..........
  • ANGRY PANDA" said:
    I Have Just Purchased The Elite Kit here In The UK running with the pre installed 1.0 Ohm Coil & i Gotta Say It Rocks Chuckin Clouds out & The Taste Is Something Else Blown away by performance Love It

there are plenty of reviews out so check it out Coils are supreme i have been vaping for 16 months now and have gone from beginners range right through to where i am now i have built coils dripped Etc

this for me is the way forward no hassle easy to use just waiting for the scabbard to appear for this model any ideas when it will be available please..........
    Dear ANGRY,

Thank you very much for supporting aspire!
    Did you want the scabbard for the Atlantis mega and CF maxx battery?
    OK,I agree with you.the CF maxx battery and Atlantis mega are so huge,it is not convenience to take them around,a scabbard for Atlantis Mega and CF maxx battery is need. :D

I will pass your suggestion to our product development department.

Best Regards!
  • I got it today,and i have to say:
    BEST I EVER VAPED!!!

THX Aspire for this Great Product!!!
    groundhouse
  • groundhouse" said:
    I got it today,and i have to say:
    BEST I EVER VAPED!!!

THX Aspire for this Great Product!!!
    groundhouse
    Thank you very much for your supporting and kind praise :)
  • @jinnis

Has there been any updates from your product development department in regards to a Scabbard in the making for your New Aspire Elite Kit that will hold the Atlantis Mega & the CF Maxx Mod. I currently upgrade to your Aspire Platinum Kit about 2 months ago and wasn't sure if I would really use the Scabbard, boy couldn't have been so wrong at the time.. :) I use it all the time for in pocket storage, at work, in the car, ect everywhere I go
  • I'm wanting to purchase this Elite Kit and feel people will buy it as an accessory, since it's not included in the Elite Kit. So I'm hoping to here some good news and feel that you have plenty of customers that would purchase this down the road. Hope to here good news soon. Aspire Rocks... much
  • @Southy321 I am sorry that the scabbard inside the platinum kit is not compatible with Atlantis mega&the CF maxx mod.for the size is a little small.
    I will pass your suggestion to our products development department in today's meeting
    Hope good news in nearly future.
  • @Tina Thanks, and much appreciated.. :)
  • @Southy321 you are welcome,if any information about our new products,i will share the information on aspire forum.
    please pay attention to our forum.
  • mine was DOA tank is fine tested on my other mod. i50w from e-leaf. waiting on support to send me replacement for my Atlantas CF MAXX Battery button doesn't work.. usb charger included just goes click click click and color green/red blinking bottom ring spins in either direction not stops... bad product.. or just a fluke?
  • @palmerwi Just got replacement CF MAXX and usb Charger and it works great.
  • The aspire elite kit is awesome, it produces mega clouds and great flavor. It gives out tons of vapor and it has a tank size that will allow you to vape for days before refilling.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire