About Freeshipping method

May I know could the parcel shipped by this method be tracked on website?
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thanks for supporting Aspire.
    If you order more than $99.00,we can ship the goods to you for free.
    Of course You can check the tracking information on the website. :)

But if your address is sort of romote area,the freight is high.In this situation,free shipping is not involved .I am afraid that you need to pay some freight.So we can pay the total freight 50-50.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hope you can understand that.
  • Why am I not receiving free shipping on my order, when it is over $99.00 dollars? You clearly state you provide free shipping for orders of my size, yet you want to charge almost $10 for EMS and $25 for DHL. The statement following this is taken directly from your website and actually repeated in this support board by the moderator/author named Support..

How to save money?

1."Like" us on Facebook or "Share" us on Twitter to get a 8% discount code. How to use the promo code?
    2. Participate in "Aspire Passionate Summer Lucky Draw" to get a bigger discount.
    3.If you want to wholesale, please contact Aspire for wholesale price.

All orders over 99 USD can get free shipping.

I'm not mad or angry just frustrated that I spent time registering and adding multiple items to my cart, not to mention going through the process of obtaining a promo code that barely covers my "free shipping"

FYI - I OWN ATLEAST 3 OR 4 NAUTILUS's with an assortment of different tank models. Just letting you know that I think you and your products are number 1 in my book, I just assumed the service would also be Aspiring.

-Silkworm
  • I think the $99 is a typo on some pages. It is free shipping over $199...

https://online.aspirecig.com/shippinginfo.html

Once you have over $199 in your cart, on the first page after clicking Checkout you will see the Free Shipping option under EMS and DHL.

You can also try the Lucky Draw 5 times each day
  • Silkworm" said:
    Why am I not receiving free shipping on my order, when it is over $99.00 dollars? You clearly state you provide free shipping for orders of my size, yet you want to charge almost $10 for EMS and $25 for DHL. The statement following this is taken directly from your website and actually repeated in this support board by the moderator/author named Support..

How to save money?

1."Like" us on Facebook or "Share" us on Twitter to get a 8% discount code. How to use the promo code?
    2. Participate in "Aspire Passionate Summer Lucky Draw" to get a bigger discount.
    3.If you want to wholesale, please contact Aspire for wholesale price.

All orders over 99 USD can get free shipping.

I'm not mad or angry just frustrated that I spent time registering and adding multiple items to my cart, not to mention going through the process of obtaining a promo code that barely covers my "free shipping"

FYI - I OWN ATLEAST 3 OR 4 NAUTILUS's with an assortment of different tank models. Just letting you know that I think you and your products are number 1 in my book, I just assumed the service would also be Aspiring.

-Silkworm
    Dear Customer,
    Really sorry for the confusion.
    Now this has been changed for some time.
    If you order more than 199USD, We will ship the goods to you for free via DHL or UPS.
    But if your address is sort of romote area,the freight is high.
    In this situation,free shipping is not involved .
    I am afraid that you need to pay some freight.
    So we can pay the total freight 50-50.
    Hope you can understand that.

Thanks for supporting Aspire.

Best Regards!
  • I tryed use PayPal as Payment Method, but didnt work, and because this I dont want use PayPal anymore. So I decided change my payment method and pay with my credit card, but I dont know how do this. Someone can help me?
  • Tredertinhut" said:
    I tryed use PayPal as Payment Method, but didnt work, and because this I dont want use PayPal anymore. So I decided change my payment method and pay with my credit card, but I dont know how do this. Someone can help me?
    Dear Customer,
    If you can not use paypay payment,you can choose “Check/Money Order ”payment,After generating orders,you can transfer to our paypal account: pay@aspirecig.com via paypal directly.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire