tank ejuice blend and eleaf istick using nautilus aspire

Hello I am just starting vaping and I have 2 nautilus tanks i got some e-liquid from that is 100 pg my local vapeshop told me i cant vape 100pg in my tank as it isnt thick enough to create an air pocket and the juice will drain and the tank will leak so my question is what is the pg vg blend i should be using and what is the highest wattage and voltage i can use on the tanks. I have an eleafistick what is the lowest and highest voltage and wattage i can use? Thanks
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 15W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%
    Have a nice day!
  • I've gone as high as 70/30 PG/VG without any issues with the BVC's. That stuff is rather thin and it worked just fine.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire