Christmas Shopping Spree

Dear Aspire friends,

The 2014 Christmas is coming soon, would you like to get some Aspire products as gifts for your family, friends and yourself?
To celebrate the coming Christmas and return our old and new customers, Aspire specially prepares a Christmas Shopping Spree! Every customer will have chance to get a 50% discount code of our online store to buy any Aspire products you’d like with discount.

Here is the Activity Schedule:
From Dec.5th to Dec.16th: Start booking to get code. Only the customers who book this activity can get the 50% discount code. The link is:
https://online.aspirecig.com/xmas/#cod

On Dec.17th: Aspire Golden Wednesday, the shopping spree will start. Just 200 customers have chances to use the 50% discount code: the first 100 customers who submit the order at Beijing time 8:30am to 11:30am, and the first 100 customers who submit the order at Beijing time 5:30pm to 8:30pm. So it is better to add the products you’d like into cart in advance.

How to take part in the activity: Click “Get booking code “ --- Log in our Online store --- Get the 50% discount code and keep it in mind --- Add the products you’d like into cart ---Be ready for the Golden Wednesday shopping spree --- Rapidly submit your order within the stipulated time --- Input your discount code --- Make the payment --- Finished.

Friendly Tips:
1.This activity is only for our online store.
2.The discount code is unlimited, you can order any products to enjoy 50% discount with this code.
3.We will put a Countdown board on our website three days before the Shopping Spree to help you remember the activity.
4.We kindly suggest choosing the DHL as your shipping way to ensure you can receive the package before the Christmas.
Comments
  • 32 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Merry Christmas! :D
  • Merry Christmas in advance! :lol:
  • Awesome Deal! Thanks Aspire!

Merry Christmas to all.
  • ZoSo" said:
    Awesome Deal! Thanks Aspire!

Merry Christmas to all.
    Take the products you want into cart,then wait for Beijing time 8:30am to 11:30am and Beijing time 5:30pm to 8:30pm 17th December,2014. :D
    Hurry up!
  • Noted with thanks.

Merry Christmas to all.
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Aspire friends,

The 2014 Christmas is coming soon, would you like to get some Aspire products as gifts for your family, friends and yourself?
    To celebrate the coming Christmas and return our old and new customers, Aspire specially prepares a Christmas Shopping Spree! Every customer will have chance to get a 50% discount code of our online store to buy any Aspire products you’d like with discount.

Here is the Activity Schedule:
    From Dec.5th to Dec.16th: Start booking to get code. Only the customers who book this activity can get the 50% discount code. The link is:
    https://online.aspirecig.com/xmas/#cod

On Dec.17th: Aspire Golden Wednesday, the shopping spree will start. Just 200 customers have chances to use the 50% discount code: the first 100 customers who submit the order at Beijing time 8:30am to 11:30am, and the first 100 customers who submit the order at Beijing time 5:30pm to 8:30pm. So it is better to add the products you’d like into cart in advance.

How to take part in the activity: Click “Get booking code “ --- Log in our Online store --- Get the 50% discount code and keep it in mind --- Add the products you’d like into cart ---Be ready for the Golden Wednesday shopping spree --- Rapidly submit your order within the stipulated time --- Input your discount code --- Make the payment --- Finished.

Friendly Tips:
    1.This activity is only for our online store.
    2.The discount code is unlimited, you can order any products to enjoy 50% discount with this code.
    3.We will put a Countdown board on our website three days before the Shopping Spree to help you remember the activity.
    4.We kindly suggest choosing the DHL as your shipping way to ensure you can receive the package before the Christmas.
    If I am not among the first 200, will the shopping cart not let me put a code in ? or how will I know I did not get the 50% discount ?

• If I am not among the first 200, will the shopping cart not let me put a code in ? or how will I know I did not get the 50% discount ?
    [/quote]

If you are not the first 200, the system will give you a reminder to tell you the discount code has been used up.
  • what time in the uk is 08.30 beijing time :?: :?:
  • They are +8 hours off of UTC.

So 8:30 AM in Beijing is 12:30 AM London
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
  • Coupon not working arrrgggh submitted right on the cut off time
  • Getting Invalid Coupon Code?
  • Atillaerb" said:
    Coupon not working arrrgggh submitted right on the cut off time
    Dear Atillaerb,
    Because there is a little delay of our system,now,it is ok,please try again.

Quickly Quickly!
  • sonny786" said:
    Getting Invalid Coupon Code?
    Because there is a little delay of our system,now,it is ok,please try again.

Quickly Quickly!
  • Got myself an atlantis, sub ohm mod and 4x coils. Thanks. This should be the actual price, otherwise overpriced.
  • Damn forgot to order the atlantis coils!!!! anyway you can add this to my order?
  • ozgunakalin" said:
    Got myself an atlantis, sub ohm mod and 4x coils. Thanks. This should be the actual price, otherwise overpriced.
    We checked your order,you used the code successfully.
    Congratulations to you!
  • sonny786" said:
    Damn forgot to order the atlantis coils!!!! anyway you can add this to my order?
    Dear sonny786,
    We are sorry that we can not do that for you.
    This is activity,if We do that for you,we will break the rule.

Please wait for next time(the first 100 customers who submit the order at Beijing time 5:30pm to 8:30pm). :D

Have a nice day!
  • tiamaria" said:
    what time in the uk is 08.30 beijing time :?: :?:
    Now it is beginning,please quickly quickly.
  • Tina" said:
    [quote="sonny786"]Damn forgot to order the atlantis coils!!!! anyway you can add this to my order?
    Dear sonny786,

Please wait for next time(the first 100 customers who submit the order at Beijing time 5:30pm to 8:30pm). :D

Have a nice day![/quote]

Hi Tina, can I cancel my current order and try again at 5:30pm?
  • sonny786" said:
    [quote="Tina"][quote="sonny786"]Damn forgot to order the atlantis coils!!!! anyway you can add this to my order?
    Dear sonny786,

Have a nice day![/quote]

Hi Tina, can I cancel my current order and try again at 5:30pm?[/quote]
    Hi,sonny786,
    We can delete your order for you,but notice that there maybe more customers to attend this activity,you may not use the code successfully.
    Are your sure that you need us to delete the order?
  • Hi Tina, can I cancel my current order and try again at 5:30pm?[/quote]
    Hi,sonny786,
    We can delete your order for you,but notice that there maybe more customers to attend this activity,you may not use the code successfully.
    Are your sure that you need us to delete the order?[/quote]

Yes please I will take my chances :|
    Thanks
  • sonny786" said:
    Hi Tina, can I cancel my current order and try again at 5:30pm?
    Hi,sonny786,

Thanks[/quote]
    Hi,Sonny786,
    Ok,We will delete your order within 10 minutes!
    Good luck to you! :D
  • Tina" said:
    [quote="sonny786"]Hi Tina, can I cancel my current order and try again at 5:30pm?
    Hi,sonny786,

Thanks[/quote]
    Hi,Sonny786,
    Good luck to you! :D[/quote]
    Hi,sonny786,
    Is your order number:201407711,please make sure again!
    Thank you!
  • Tina" said:
    [quote="Tina"][quote="sonny786"]Hi Tina, can I cancel my current order and try again at 5:30pm?
    Hi,sonny786,

Thanks[/quote]
    Hi,Sonny786,
    Good luck to you! :D[/quote]
    Hi,sonny786,
    Is your order number:201407711,please make sure again!
    Thank you![/quote]
    Dear Sonny786,
    As your required,we have deleted your order 201407711 and refund the money,please check.
    Good luck to you,hope you have the luck to use the code successfully again.
    Best Wish!
  • tiamaria" said:
    what time in the uk is 08.30 beijing time :?: :?:

You can take part in the second one: 9:30 am UK time.
  • The first phase(Beijing time 8:30am to 11:30am) was over,6 hours later,we will have the second phase(Beijing time 5:30pm to 8:30pm),please keep on.
    Good luck to all .
  • Order Number: 201407850. Just placed my order and got in on the awesome deal. Thank you Aspire so very much. My question is..... When checking out I did not see an option for DHL shipping. Is that the same as the UPS choice?? That is what I clicked on but I do wish to have the DHL. If I did this incorrectly is it possible to get it corrected? I did stipulate that I wanted DHL shipping in the additional comments section. Thank you to anyone that can help me.
    Catherine
  • Dear Customer,
    Congratulations to you!
    Would you please send your requirement to our online store support:support@aspirecig.com.
    Now they are out of work,they will work 10 hours later.
    Have a nice day!
  • Congrats! :mrgreen:
  • Kiki Chan or Tina,

I have tried to email the customer support but have been unsuccessful at getting my point across. Maybe you can help.
    I was one of the lucky 200 that was able to use the 50% discount to place an order. My order number is 201407692. I ordered 20 Atlantis tanks and 6 packs of replacement coils. As line 4 suggested I paid the extra $30.00 so I could get my order before Christmas. It took Aspire too long to process and ship the order so now the delivery date is after Christmas. Would you try to get the extra money I paid refunded?

Thank you in advance for your help,
© 2017 Powered by Aspire