FAQ Verifying your Aspire Kits and/or the Nautilus Mini

in Aspire FAQ Vote Up0Vote Down edited September 2014
They say that imitation is a form of flattery, and although this is sometimes true, we at Aspire feel strongly in regards to the risks that exist to those who use imitation/copies of our products, due to low quality materials and a disregard for consumer safety that are involved. To this end, we have rigorously tried to find ways to ensure your peace of mind in regards to your next Aspire product purchase.

Here are some important aspects of our Aspire Kits and the Nautilus Mini, which can help verify their authenticity.
1) 3D sticker: From August 5th, selected Aspire products including the two Aspire kits, Nautilus and Nautilus Mini, will be labeled with a 3D security sticker, which will help our customers verify that the product is original and of the highest quality. This sticker will be used in conjunction with our existent security code system and will act as verification of our commitment to your satisfaction.
For more information, visit: https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news170.html
2) Paperboard: The packaging used within both the Aspire kits and the Nautilus Mini is comprised of a material termed as ‘Paperboard’, a kind of compressed cardboard. This material is made from recyclable materials, is of the highest quality and is marked with our logo to ensure the secure and safe packaging of our products. Due to both cost and the complex nature of our packaging, counterfeiters have opted to used plastic instead. This is a very important difference to look for in the packaging, and pictures of both original and imitations can be found in the product descriptions on this site.

We recommend that you only buy Aspire products from authorized Aspire distributors and resellers. A list of official Aspire product resellers can be found at:https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/

For reference, a list of some of our Chinese “Copy cats” can be found here: https://www.aspirecig.com/copycat/

Please remember, re/selling counterfeit products is both illegal and punishable by civil and criminal courts. The Aspire team will continue to do our best to protect our brand, products, patents, and of course… our customers, but we would greatly appreciate your help by contacting us directly if any suspected counterfeit Aspire product is found. Stay Safe! – Aspire Team
Comments
  • 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • After checking the packing and security code of the Aspire products i have bought, it is a big anger to find it is a counterfeit!!! Here share the pictures of the counterfeits to help you keep far away from the masty clones! Welcome your more pictures, let us aspire authentic Aspire products together!

[attachment=21]IMG_0124.JPG[/attachment][attachment=20]IMG_0125.JPG[/attachment][attachment=19]IMG_0126.JPG[/attachment][attachment=18]IMG_0127.JPG[/attachment][attachment=17]IMG_0128.JPG[/attachment][attachment=16]IMG_0129.JPG[/attachment][attachment=15]IMG_0130.JPG[/attachment][attachment=14]IMG_0131.JPG[/attachment][attachment=13]IMG_0132.JPG[/attachment][attachment=12]IMG_0133.JPG[/attachment][attachment=11]IMG_0134.JPG[/attachment][attachment=10]IMG_0135.JPG[/attachment][attachment=9]IMG_0136.JPG[/attachment][attachment=8]IMG_0137.JPG[/attachment][attachment=7]IMG_0138.JPG[/attachment][attachment=6]IMG_0139.JPG[/attachment][attachment=5]IMG_0140.JPG[/attachment][attachment=4]IMG_0141.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]未标题-1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]未标题-12.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]未标题-13.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]未标题-14.jpg[/attachment]
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0125.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0126.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0127.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0128.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0132.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0134.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    IMG_0141.JPG
    jpg
    jpg
    未标题-1.jpg
    jpg
    jpg
    未标题-12.jpg
    jpg
    jpg
    未标题-13.jpg
    jpg
    jpg
    未标题-14.jpg
  • I have seen box of nautilus mini using plastic, yet the serial show its authentic, how to explain that ?
  • Hi,
    I think you bought a fake Aspire products.
    For the packaging used within both the Aspire kits and the Nautilus models is comprised of a material termed as ‘Paperboard’, a kind of compressed cardboard. This material is made from recyclable materials, is of the highest quality and is marked with our logo to ensure the secure and safe packaging of our products. If your nautilus mini using plastic,I think you bought a fake products.
    Recently,we received some mails from our consumers that they bought fake aspire products,even though the security code be checked on our online store as authentic,we are now investigate this problem,we are certain that we can find the offender.
    Would you please take some clear pictures of the packaging?
    Thank you!
  • Here

imageimageimage
    the authenticity...
  • I put together these photos to show the difference between the fake and real coils. Fake coils have a coarse mesh and the authentic ones has a fine mesh.

• I bought these here locally at a vape shop, the Nautilus original registered as an authentic Aspire product when I checked the security code, I just purchased the Nautilus mini today when I checked the security code it said that the code had been used 2744 times. I just wanted to upload these to share with you all!
  • Dear DSisco01,
    We are sorry for your bad experience. :(
    Thank you for your kind information,customers,be careful!
  • I was wondering if aspire can do anything to help the customers who bought counterfeit items. My serial code was authentic and only used once (twice now, I tested them all again). My box also had the 3d sticker. The only thing I can tell is that the packaging is plastic. I have a fake leaky nautilus verified by aspire to be authentic. Since the security for cloning is on aspire and the stickers are supposed to be secure I can't see why people should be stuck with devices testing ok, but being clones. I purchased my clone at www.worldofvape.com, buyers beware.
  • That is why we suggest our customer to buy our products from us or our authorized seller.
  • WRXTerror" said:
    The only thing I can tell is that the packaging is plastic
    Only the Mini has the gray paperboard packaging. Full size Nautilus has a black plastic tray. Can you post pictures of the one you got from Worldofvape so we can see it?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire