Cannot order via Paypal

Hello,

I used paypal to make a purchase. I get redirected to paypal, login, confirm the purchase and then when Paypal redirects me to the aspire store, I get a blank page. When I go back to the store I see my cart still hasn't been changed, indicating to me that the order isn't going through.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    These days there are many requirement on our online store,the internet speed will a little slow.
    Would you please try later or use another browser to have a try?

Best regards!
  • Also, on the first checkout page, make sure you click the "Checkout" button and not the PayPal logo button.
  • devhyfes" said:
    Hello,

I used paypal to make a purchase. I get redirected to paypal, login, confirm the purchase and then when Paypal redirects me to the aspire store, I get a blank page. When I go back to the store I see my cart still hasn't been changed, indicating to me that the order isn't going through.
    Dear Customer,
    Here's a little tip for you:
    When you click on the Checkout with Paypal directly from the Cart, it doesn't work, as it doesn't ask you for shipping method.
    When you click on the normal checkout button, to choose between Paypal and money order, it asks you for shipping option, and then it works. :)
    You can have a try :)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire