burnt coils

I got the aspire nautilus tank. Started using it on Oct 2nd with the coil that come in the tank and by the following Sunday 5th started getting burnt taste so I put in the other coil that come with the tank on the 5th and now on Oct 7th I'm getting a burnt taste from that one now too and now I'm into the 5 pack of coils I got. I use my mod with this tank use 8.5 to 9.0 watts. I would like know why these coils are burning out so quickly and want to know if this problem has been fixed?
I love the Aspire Nautilus tank but hate that my coils are burning out so quickly.
Thanks Rick
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Rick,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    First please make sure that what you got are original.
    What kind of coils did you get? Our BVC coils or BDC coils,what is the resistance.
    These days,we have a talk with our chief engineer(who invented these coils ) about the burn problem.
    We have a team do test every day that they use our own products at least 200 drags a day,
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 15W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • All of my isses have been resolved since I set my voltage to 4.2 with a 1.8 ohm coil ! My coils were only lasting 2-3 days. Thanks ! :P
© 2017 Powered by Aspire