Issues with Atlantis coils

I recently purchased an Atlantis tank from my local vape store and have had issues with all 3 coils that I've used. 2 of them had problems with leaking juice into the tank which would then eventually end up in my mouth, the other one got seriously caked up around the coils and I had to dry burn it several times just to clean it off. I'm using 50/50 juice and while I love this tank while it's working, the issues with the coils make it highly disappointing. Any suggestions as to why the coils are leaking?
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    What kind of battery did you use? What wattage did you use?
    it is bettery to take a video to show us that how do you to assemble our device and how to use it to our service,then they can pass your video to our engineer,it will help us to solve your problem quickly.
    Have a nice day!
  • I'm currently using an adjustable mod, P2, and I have the power set at 27.5w. It's not the assembly of the product that is the issue, I suspect it's something to do with either the wick or the coils aren't getting hot enough. Mind you, I've run the same setup on 3 coils and only 2 of them have had an issue.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire