Aspire CF Sub charging issue

I just bought anAspire CF Sub, and when I go to charge it, it does everything it is supposed to do... i.e blink three times blue/orange, red light blinks long and short green on charger, etc. Problem I am having is it never seems to finish charging although it charges; light on charger does not turn green and blue light on Aspire CF Sub never shuts off. Should I return or is there a fix? I bought it from an authorized dealer. Thanks
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Did you use our original charger?What is the capacity of your charger?
    Did you use wall charger or USB to computer to charger?
    How long did the batteries when you feedback this problem?
    Did the light on the battery turn from orange to blue?

Best regards!
  • When I purchased my aspire cf from a local dealer it did not come with a charger. I am using a charger that has
    Dc5v in
    Dc4.2v out at 420mA

I am having the same issue as the original poster

Please help
  • Dear uornamehere,
    Our charger is sold separately.
    How long did you charge when you feedback this problem?
    Did you use wall charger or USB to computer to charger?

Have a nice day!
  • I am currently having the same issue. Is this a known issue? I verified that the charger has the proper voltage according to specifications, and that my wall charger is not exceeding. What options do I have to get this resolved?
  • Dear Ange5480,

Here is the charging instruction:
    1.Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
    2.Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
    3.Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.
    4.The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V,
    Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
    5.While charging,the light on the charger will flash red and green(red long and green short)
    6.Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will blink 20 times(blue),then turn off.

Our engineers suggest customers to use our original charger to charge the battery,for other brand charger will damage the battery.
    Customers can buy the charger from our online store,here is the link:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-usb-chargeroptional-p-78.html

Please pay attention to the purchase suggestion and notice on that page.
    If your battery is CF SUB OHM battery,the capacity is 2000mah,we suggest you to choose the Input: DC 5V 1200mah Output: DC 4.2V 1000mah

Have a nice day!
  • I am interested in the specification 2 usb charger for my CF Sub ohm battery. Is the Aspire US Standard Adaptor the correct one per the addendum on your site description of same eg: "Notice:If customers choose specification 2 charger,when customers want to plug our USB charger to wall adaptor to charge the battery, in order to protect the adaptor and get better charging experience,please make sure the output current of the adaptor is greater than 1000mah."
    The reason that I ask is there are no technical specifications on this site regarding the Aspire US Standard Adaptor. What are the technical specs?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire