no power to cf mod

Just bought the atlantis tank with the aspire cf mod that takes a battery and everything was fine now it wont do nothing no power wont flash wont blink even tried changing coils im out of town with no vape need some help here
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our CF Mod is just a holder,there is no battery in it,customer need purchase an 18650 battery separately.
    What kind of batteries did you put in the CF MOD?What is the capacity of your battery?
    What's more,did you turn on the battery?Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times(both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON.
    Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.

Best regards!
  • Have the right battery u are talking about works in my vamo just fine like i said in my post nothing blinks at all doesnt do anything
  • Have right battery fully charged it doesnt do nothing not blink orange doesnt blink at all so is there like a hard reset or something
  • Dear Customer,
    Please make sure that the battery you used in the CF MOD is on the right direction,the Plus-n-Minus is in right direction.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire