CF VV battery not working

Hello. I have had this for almost two weeks now. I took the tank off and wiped the excess juice out, so I could attach the charger to charge it. When I did the light on the charger stayed green. This shouldn't have happened, so I reconnected the tank. While trying to take a hit from it nothing happened. The button light lit up blue like normal, but it wasn't giving me a hit. I tried changing the coil, but that did nothing as well. When I got home I connected my tank to my spare battery and it worked, so it's not the tank. For some reason the battery now doesn't work and it's not even two weeks old yet. My tank is the aspire BDC. What do I need to do? Will it get fixed or replaced for free? I just got this. I have verified the security code and it says it's an original.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Johnh,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Did the battery flash when connect it the charger,then to the supplied wall charger?How many time did it flash?
    We suggest on our manual to charge our battery with our original charger,for other charger will damage our battery.
    where did you get your battery from? From us directly,or our authorized seller?
    Our after-sale process is :when retailer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, If our retailer feedback that the distributors don't exchange,we will cancel their qualification to sell aspire products.
    Have a nice day!
  • The battery light does not flash at all when I plug it in. Yes I have an aspire charger that I am using with it. I bought the aspire from a smoke shop named Olympus Vapor. Who's an authorized seller? I have the security code if you need it.
  • Dear John,
    For your problem.there are three possible reasons:
    First,The battery don't connect to the charger tightly.please make sure the connection is tight.
    Second,It maybe something wrong with the charger,use another charger to have a try.
    Third,use a metal to press the connector on the battery,then press the fire bottom,to see if it will flash three time,if yes,the battery is ok,if not,there battery has short out.
    If customer buy our products from us directly,they can send their problem to our online store service:abby@aspirecig.com
    If customer buy our products from our authorized sellers,they can change it from our authorized seller.
    For your problem,please make sure if it is the battery's problem,then ask the shop for exchange. the shop can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • I'm having an issue with my battery. It's a CF VV+ and I am new to vaping. I had a friend tell me these are very good batteries but I haven't had a good experience with mine yet. After about 12 "drags" on the unit the battery stops working. Right now it is fully charged and it is giving me the "three blink double light" deal when I press the button. I have changed out the coil and still get the same thing. I don;t know if it's in "sleep mode" or not, all I know is that it won't let me vape. Please let me know what to do!
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    please make sure your battery is original,not only just by checking the security code,but also by checking the packaging and print.
    First,to charge your battery,then try again.
    if not,then try to use another tank to have a try.if it is the same result
    if not,then,unscrew the tank from the battery,then press the button to see if it is also flash three times.if still
    flash three times,please ask the seller for replacement.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire