Sub Ohm Mod

So it didn't seem like it was clear in the description, but is the battery that you buy for the aspire mod only 1000 mah? Also can I use my own 18650 battery? This mod looks sweet but there's no way a 1000 mah battery is going to last me a day.
Thanks
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear jstahlin,
    Our CF SUB ohm batteries are the upgraded version of our old CF series battery,the capacity has upgraded to 2000 mAh.the cap on the bottom can not be removed.Customer can use our old charger to charge it.
    Our CF MOD batteries is the upgraded version of traditional Mod,it has Protective electronic switch,which is easy to control when using.What's more,it has Overdischarge and Atomizer Short Circuit Protection.
    On the bottom of our CF MOD batteries,the cap can be removed,customer need fill in they own batteries.
    Customer can not charge the 18650 batteries with our CF MOD,they need remove the 18650 batteries out of our cf mod,and use the charger for the 18650 batteries to charge.Our CF MOD is just a holder.
    The CF MOD does not come with a battery. You will have purchase an 18650 battery separately. You will also need to have battery charger that accepts 18650 batteries, as the CF MOD will not charge a battery via the Aspire USB charger.
    How long does the battery last determined by many factors:the resistance of the coil,using frequency.the output wattage.

Best regards!
  • Like Tina said, the CF Mod is basically just a protected battery tube. You must supply your own 18650 capable of 20 amps or more to be safe.
  • Hey Joseph. I just the Atlantis and a CF VV + Battery. Is that all I need?
  • Dear Luchiano,

We are sorry that our CF series batteries (CF VV,CF VV+,G-POWER,Passthrough) are not compatible with our atlantis.
    You can try our CF SUB OHM BATTERY:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-cf-subΩ-battery-p-91.html

Best regards!
  • Luchiano, I have the Aspire Subohm battery and it works great on the new Atlantis.

Personally I highly recommend it over the CF VV+ and Nautilus Mini...
© 2017 Powered by Aspire