Nautilus mini mouthpiece

Hi there!

I recently bought a nautilus mini. I quite like it, but the one thing I do not like is the metal mouth piece. I am use to a plastic mouth piece and was wondering if you do a plastic version or if the pastic mouth piece off one of your other products would fit?
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Friend,
    Thank you for supporting Aspire!
    I'm sorry to tell you that our nautilus mini doesn't have a plastic version,Its stainless drip tip is special design.Other products' mouth piece can not fit.
    We will send your kindly advice to our engineer department, and we'll constantly improve our product to provide you a perfect experience.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • immx" said:
    Hi there!

I recently bought a nautilus mini. I quite like it, but the one thing I do not like is the metal mouth piece. I am use to a plastic mouth piece and was wondering if you do a plastic version or if the pastic mouth piece off one of your other products would fit?
    First I want to apologize for going against what Tina said.

I have a few Aspire Mini Vivi nova-S tanks and they have a black plastic mouth piece. That black plastic mouth piece fits on my Nautilus Mini.

http://www.aspirecigonline.com/aspire-m ... -p-68.html
  • thegeodeman2005" said:
    [quote="immx"]Hi there!

First I want to apologize for going against what Tina said.

I have a few Aspire Mini Vivi nova-S tanks and they have a black plastic mouth piece. That black plastic mouth piece fits on my Nautilus Mini.

http://www.aspirecigonline.com/aspire-m ... -p-68.html[/quote]

Thanks anyway, but I ended up buying one on eBay for around £1!!!
  • Yes, the Mini Vivi Nova drip tips will fit the Nautilus Mini. I wish they would offer these drip tips as an accessory to prevent tooth chips.
  • I really like and appreciate your article.Much thanks again. Keep writing.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire