Received Wrong item

I ordered two base components for the Aspire mini tank and received two base components for the large Aspire tank. It was darned near impossible to navigate this website to start, but I got through finally! Now i have the wrong item. I do not mind shipping these back to exchange, but I do not own the large tank. Order # is 201405439. Thank you in advance for helping me correct this error.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Sincerely sorry for your bad experience!
    We have checked your order,you placed a order for base hardware for the large aspire tank,not for nautilus mini.
    "I do not mind shipping these back to exchange" but you can use the shipping fee to buy two new base hardware?
    Please check with your friend,if they need the parts.
    Have a nice day!
  • Judi" said:
    I ordered two base components for the Aspire mini tank and received two base components for the large Aspire tank. It was darned near impossible to navigate this website to start, but I got through finally! Now i have the wrong item. I do not mind shipping these back to exchange, but I do not own the large tank. Order # is 201405439. Thank you in advance for helping me correct this error.
    Dear Customer,
    Really sorry for the trouble.
    I am afraid that you ordered the wrong parts for Nautilus mini.
    On your order 201405439, you bought 2pcs Nautilus base hardwares.
    Pls check.

Thanks for supporting Aspire.

Best Regards!
  • None of my friends have the Nautilis. I ordered two mini base, not one as your offer would only cover one. The website is so convoluted that it's near impossible to navigate. My order did not specify that it was large and I would not have suspected that when I was shopping on the mini page. I'll tell you what, I'll just get rid of my aspire tank, tell everyone at each vape con convention why they should not buy aspire and the type of customer service they can expect from aspire. Also, I shall post it on every blog I see and at every store I shop at. There are plenty of alternative pyrex out there not to bother with this hassle. I just wasted $20.00 on this order and the $70.00 of my original purchase of two tanks. You can believe I will be busy spreading the word.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire