24 hours on coil nautilus mini 1.8

Not sure about the coils, used a 1.8 for less than 24 hours, that about 10ml of e-juice and the coil stoped working. I only used at 4.3 volts on a spinner 2. how long are the coils mostly last. I hope more thaqn 10 ml of juice. Do you have any thoughts on why this coil went sooo quik.
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Indy,
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    It is hard to measure the coils life,We think that there is no standard during the electronic cigarette industry to measure it.
    Every brand need new technology to improve their products,otherwise,it will go to end.we also try our best to constantly improve our product to provide customer a perfect experience,
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Hi tina, I get what you are saying. I use 50-50 at 3mg. the second coil started doing the same thing. The vape store that I go to told me that the nautilus coils like to burn around 5.0 - 6.0 volts.I love the vape that the nautilus mini produces. Do I need to upgrade the battery and the wattage. or mod.How lose does the coil need to be. If you have any more thought on this, that would be great. I would hate to go back the kanger t3s stuff.
  • Dear Customer,
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 15W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%
    Have a nice day!
  • I've been using the mini for four days straight now and the flavor is still amazing there's been no drop in the flavor no sign that the coil is clogging up I'm using a 60 PG 40 VG and so far these coils are working great for me all the other adamizers i've used by this point I've definitely noticed a change in flavor and can tell that they're starting to clog this is not the case with the bvc coils it's the best product that I have used to date very happy
© 2017 Powered by Aspire