atlantis no vapour

I have the atlantis checked and it says genuine but no matter what I try it on all high power mods or mechs getting hardly any vapour tried everything even high vg liquid. I tried a friends on one of my setups massive vapour also changed coil 3 times since I got it on friday incase they were duff coils but no difference..
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear ppr,
    Atlantis no vapor :o
    What kind of Mod did you use? Would you please tell us its name?
    What wattage did you use?
    Did you use your friend's Atlantis on your mod to have a try? Did it work or not?
    For high vg e-juice,after refilling,you need let the device stand up for several minutes(5-6 minutes),what's more,please make sure the airflow hole is opening when using.
    Best regards!
  • I have the same problem :cry: -Very little vapor. Ive tried 4 different 0.5 ohm coils and several different juices with high VG but nothing seems to work. Done everything you are suposed to do with primur puffs and dripping on to the coils but to no avail. I Used it on both a Cloupor Cana Dna30 mod and a mech mod...could it be something wrong with the tank itself?
  • Dear Customer,
    First,Our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire our Atlantis.Customer also need make sure the coil was screwed into base hardware tightly to press the connector pin under the base hardware pop out to make connect to the battery.
    Please don't use our Atlantis like using nautilus,Customer need take a long lung-draw,like lung-draw from RDA.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire