Shipping Tracking Number

I placed an order and you accepted payment but I never received a tracking number for my payment. Today I received a call from Shenzhen (I live in Hong Kong) informing me that my package was in Hong Kong but my home was outside of the delivery service area. When I called the delivery company, they needed a tracking number but I don't have one. Please let me know how I can get my tracking number.
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Sorry for the late tracking no.
    I've sent your tracking no.to your email.
    Pls check.

Hope you will recieve the goods soon.

Apologized again for all the trouble.
  • I did not receive any email. Please send it to me again or locate my package for me.

If you cannot do this, please refund my purchase otherwise I will have to file a complaint with PayPal.
  • Nevermind, I found the email.

Thank you, sorry!
  • After finding the email, the number you gave me in not correct. I called the delivery service and they said the number is wrong, it should be either 8 or 10 digits, you gave me a 9 digit number.

Please give me the correct number. I need it very soon so that I can arrange delivery.
  • CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE PROPER TRACKING NUMBER SO THAT I CAN GET MY PACKAGE?

THIS IS TAKING FAR TOO LONG TO GET A PROPER ANSWER. I WANT TO ARRANGE DELIVERY TOMORROW BUT YUANTONG EXPRESS WILL NOT DO THAT WITHOUT THE CORRECT TRACKING NUMBER.

YOU GAVE ME: 755924062.

NOT SURE WHY I HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN ANSWER, IT IS MID AFTERNOON DURING A WORK DAY AND SATURDAY IS THE ONLY DAY I CAN ACCEPT DELIVERY AT AN ADDRESS WITHIN SERVICE AREA OF YUANTONG SO I NEED TO ARRANGE TODAY.
  • Hi Tina

I see you were last online at 2:26pm.

Please send me the correct tracking number for my package.
  • Dear Customer,
    Sincerely sorry for delaying you post.
    Our online worker have passed the tracking number to you by mail.
    Thank you!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire