nautilus mini Atomizer tank issue

Hello everyone. I have the nautilus mini and got it about a month ago. I replaced my atomizer a little whilen ago but now the threads go stuck into the tank and not the normal piece it sticks with. The manual talks about this but it's seems impossible to unscrew the atomize from the tank. Anyone else have this problem or have a solution? People say that they have used pillars but it breaks the tank but I'm open to try something. Thanks
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Covertbeef,
    Do you mean the base hardware can not screw from the glass tank?
    We suggest the use of soft lint free gloves or cloth, much like those used to clean eye-glasses, to help with the disassembly so that you do not scratch the glass tank.First screw the upper hardware tightly,then unscrew the base hardware.
    What's more,We also advise the application of just a few drops of e-liquid along both the sealing silicone and rim of the glass tank for the first using,would enable you to unscrew and detached the bottom half
    for refilling with greater ease and a less likelihood of damaging the clearomizor.
    Have a nice day!
  • Or, is the atomizer is stuck in the upper hardware?
  • OK BUT.......THIS HAPPENS A LOT WITH THE NAUTILUS TOO. AND ID APPRECIATE YOU FIXING THIS OBVIOUS BUG! SINCE IT SEEMS TO HAPPEN WITH BOTH THE NORMAL AND MINI!!! I HAVE BROKEN MY GLASS PART OF THE TANK AND HAD TO LITERALLY BREAK MANY OF MY COILS WITH PLIERS MANY TIMES FROM THIS. MANY TIMES IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME I OPEN MY TANK TO PUT JUICE IN. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. ITS NOT STUCK EVERY TIME BUT MANY TIMES THE COIL IS IN THE NECK PART/WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THE WRONG SIDE!

I TRY TO TIGHTEN IT AS TIGHT AS POSSIBLE WHEN PUT THE COIL IN. I EVEN USE A PAPER TOWEL TO CLEAN ALL THE JUICE OUT OF THE BASE. SINCE THAT MAY BE THE ISSUE OR PART OF IT? BEING IT DOES SEEM TO SOME REASON LEAK. THERE IS OFTEN JUICE IN THE BASE. WHICH MAY LOGICALLY MAKE IT LOOSEN AND THEN THE COIL END UP IN THE UPPER PART? SO I TWIST A PAPER TOWEL AND SOMETIMES EVEN PUT ALCOHOL ON IT AND CLEAN THE INSIDE OF THE BASE. EVEN BLOW IN THE AIRFLOW LOL. TO CLEAN IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

BUT LOW N BEHOLD IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

bEING THE COILS ONLY LAST ME 4-5 DAYS AS IS EVEN WHEN THEY DONT BREAK THIS WAY.....ITS HIGHLY FRUSTRATING. I TRIED THE KANGER ADUJSTABLE AIRFLOW WHEN I GOT SICK OF THIS MALFUNCTIONING BUG. BUT THAT WAS VERY UNUSER FRIENDLY. HARD TO TURN TO ADJUST AIRFLOW. HARD TO OPEN THE TANK TO PUT THE JUICE IN. LOL I FORGOT HOW EVERY TIME AND LEAKED MY JUICE OFTEN. OMG. AND U CAN NOT EVEN SEE HOW MUCH JUICE IS IN WITHOUT TURNING IT UPSIDE DOWN WTF. CUZ IT ALL GOES INTO THE BASE. CRAZY DESIGN. OH THE AIRFLOW HOLES ARE TINY. SO YOU CANT SEE WHICH ONES YOU ARE USING.

ANY HOW I GOT ANOTHER NAUTILUS. BUT SURE ENOUGH SAME PROBLEM WITH THE 2ND ONE I OWN.

SO THIS IS DEFINITELY A DESIGN ISSUE. WITH THE COILS OR THE TANK ITSELF. OR BOTH.
  • I just purchased the mini.
    I cannot open the tank out of the box!

I havent even filled it yet. IT WONT LET ME.

NOT BUYING ASPIRE AGAIN.
  • Dear trusselo,

Did you mean that you can not screw the base hardware to refill the tank?
    If yes,In order to get good airtightness and long using,we need make the connection between the glass tube and base hardware tightly,otherwise,when time passed by,the connection is loose,the leaking problem will happen.
    We suggest the use of soft lint free gloves or cloth, much like those used to clean eye-glasses, to help with the disassembly so that you do not scratch the glass tank.
    First screw the upper hardware tightly,then unscrew the base hardware.
    What's more,We also advise the application of just a few drops of e-liquid along both the sealing silicone and rim of the glass tank for the first using,would enable you to unscrew and detached the bottom half
    for refilling with greater ease and a less likelihood of damaging the clearomizor.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire