Larger Atlantis tank

I searched all over the internet, saw videos of the new Atlantis, i like it and want to buy it, but... the tank is crazy small.
If i'm 'on the go' somewhere I need to be constantly carrying bottles of e-liquid to constantly refill.

I have both Nautilus Mini and Nautilus tanks, would love to have an Atlantis but only if you guys create a mega version with 5-6ml in it. Because 2ml is just not enough.

Is there an improved version coming soon?
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you very much for supporting aspire!
    We have passed your suggestions to our products development department.They have took your suggestion into account.Maybe the 5ml replacement tank will for sale in nearly future.
    Have a nice day!
  • Maybe you guys can create an vertical refilling mechanism on future tanks, such as an upper thumb accesible screw that can permit filling e-liquid without unscrewing the bottom base. All without disconnecting the atomizer from the battery.
  • Dear Angelclaw,
    Thank you for your kind suggestions.
    We have passed your suggestion to our products development department,they will take your suggestions into account.We will improve our products constantly to provide customer a perfect experience!
    Best regards!
  • angelclaw" said:
    Maybe you guys can create an vertical refilling mechanism on future tanks, such as an upper thumb accesible screw that can permit filling e-liquid without unscrewing the bottom base. All without disconnecting the atomizer from the battery.
    +1
    It would be great to refill the tank without having to disassemble it.
    +1
    On a 5ml tank also, keeping the standard 22mm diameter.
  • "It would be great to refill the tank without having to disassemble it." I agree with you. :lol:
  • +1 on a larger tank, preferably compatible with current base section, & 22mm
  • Here are some information that you think :D :
    viewtopic.php?f=15&t=18081

Merry Christmas!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire