Promo Codes not working

Hello, i'm following the instructions on the 8% discount by sharing or liking on facebook but the promo code doesnt show on the page. I'm interested in buying 2 Premium Kits. I also realise that today is the last day for the offer so i expect that you can check the issue i'm having and give me a favorable answer, maintaining the $156 + the 8% discount that would corresponde.

Thanks.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Gustavo,

Because of A notification about Chinese National day!-7 days out work it might be a couple days before Aspire can officially answer your question.

Hopefully, when they get back they might be able to work something out. But I can't speak for Aspire. I'm just a an avid user of Aspire products that tries to help out when I can.
  • thought so... Thanks anyway guz!
  • Gustavo" said:
    Hello, i'm following the instructions on the 8% discount by sharing or liking on facebook but the promo code doesnt show on the page. I'm interested in buying 2 Premium Kits. I also realise that today is the last day for the offer so i expect that you can check the issue i'm having and give me a favorable answer, maintaining the $156 + the 8% discount that would corresponde.

Thanks.
    Dear Customer,
    Sorry for the delaying.
    here a link to tell you how to use the promote code:http://www.aspirecigonline.com/promo_codes.html
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Hello Tina, To be more specific; the promo code does not show, and i read what you posted before but could't find the solution, that's the problem i'm having.
    Thank you.
  • Dear Customer,
    First you need Input the promo code in “Redemption Code”,when check out ,before the last payment,you can see the discount information.
    in your case,you need to pay 156-156*0.08+shipping fee.
    If more question about our online store please send you problem including the screenshot of the pay information to our online store worker:support@aspirecigonline.com
    Thank you an have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire