Finally! An Aspire atomizer I can like.

I've tried the Nautilus Mini after hearing/reading/watching so many gushing reviews. I really don't like it: The draw is too tight regardless of setting, and I get far too many "dry hits" using it.

The same juice in my Kanger atomizers (mini, regular, mega) performs flawlessly, and there is a far greater range of airflow control (infinitely adjustable).

I just don't "get" the popularity of the Aspire line.

And then my Atlantis arrived....

This changes everything: I load my juice, and (A) way more air than I can handle, and (B) not even a hint of a "dry hit". I'm finally getting Kanger performance from an Aspire atomizer. In fact, I've just ordered a second Nautilus ... and a 5-pack of replacement coils. That is a major change for me.

I am also waiting for delivery of my Kanger SubTank, and I'm looking forward to comparing the two "big guns" against one another.

Note: I am not a "cloud chaser". I rarely exceed 10 Watts (on regulated mods), or 3.7 Volts (on mechanicals). I'm "sub-Ohm'ing" in name only -- it's that ventilation and wicking saturation that has won me over at last.
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Glad to hear, the Atlantis is pretty amazing. :lol: I love mine.
  • tmaynard" said:
    I've tried the Nautilus Mini ... I really don't like it.....dry-hits......
    :( I feel your pain. Got the same probs with my Nautilus's(Nautili?).
    tmaynard" said:
    And then my Atlantis arrived....This changes everything...
    Hmmmm. I'm listening....
    tmaynard" said:
    In fact, I've just ordered a second Nautilus
    :shock: Impressive. So just how did the Atlantis fix the Nautilus to the point you bought another Nautilus?

How many Atlantises(Atlanti?) do you think it would take to get my 3 Nautili working consistently? :lol:

Seriously though, having been burned by the inconsistent Nautilus, It's going to take a lot for me to trust aspire enough to take a chance on their products again. Is the Atlantis really all that?
  • tmaynard" said:
    In fact, I've just ordered a second Nautilus
    Matt, I'm pretty sure he meant to type he ordered another Atlantis...
  • Joseph" said:

Matt, I'm pretty sure he meant to type he ordered another Atlantis...
    Yeah, but I just couldn't resist....
© 2017 Powered by Aspire