Awful BVC coils

Hi.

I have been experiencing some major problems with BVC coils I have been purchasing. All of them are official and I have checked the codes on the website. In some cases these coils are only lasting me a couple of days before they taste very burnt. Also on 3 occasions now when I have fully replaced the atomizer they taste burnt straight away. I am priming the coils in the correct way by leaving them to sit for a while, taking dry puffs without applying heat etc. I even left this one for an hour, puffing every few minutes on the smallest airflow setting to ensure that the liquid would be fully charged in the wick. Awful burnt taste again.

I actually had better results with the BDC coils that came with the Nautilus. These lasted 2 weeks but were prone to flooding and gurgling and required constant cleaning which wasted my e-liquids. I cannot keep trying to vape on these BVC coils if the standard of them does not improve. Please help me.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer.
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please make sure you bought original coils,not only just by checking the security code,but also by checking the packaging and print.
    what is the resistance of your coils?
    These days,we have a talk with our chief engineer(who invented these coils ) about the burn problem.
    We have a team do test every day that they use our own products at least 200 drags a day.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 15W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%
    Thank you and have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire