Atlantis and iStick

Ok I bought the Aspire Atlantis tank today and tried it on my istick and it says automizer low the istick is up to 20w but it won't fire the Atlantis tank Why?
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We are sorry that your battery is not compatible with our Atlantis.The output wattage of your battery is not enough to fire the Atlantis.
    Our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire our Atlantis,what's more,please make sure using wattage not exceed 30W,or you will burn the coils
    Have a nice day!
  • If you are looking for an easy to use, plug and play battery that works with the Atlantis... the Aspire CF Subohm battery is excellent!
  • Right now I'm using my K100 mod that has a IMR 1 8650 3.7V battery and I can say that the amount of Flavor I am getting from the Atlantis is AWESOME!!!! One suggestion: Tank needs to be a bit bigger so it will hold more juice :D
  • 2rcom4t" said:
    Right now I'm using my K100 mod that has a IMR 1 8650 3.7V battery and I can say that the amount of Flavor I am getting from the Atlantis is AWESOME!!!! One suggestion: Tank needs to be a bit bigger so it will hold more juice :D
    Dear 2rcom4t,
    :lol: thank you for supporting us.
    Our products development department has took your suggestion into account.
    Maybe,you will see the 5ml replacement tank for sale in nearly future.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire