nautilus mini base problem

So I bought a mini 2 days ago now and the airflow adjustment ring is very hard to turn and seem to be getting harder to turn the more I use it. It's at the point to where if I turn the ring it unscrew the tank from my battery or unscrew the glass tank depending on how I'm holding it. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or if my mini is just a rare tech failure. Please respond :(
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Friend,

It seems the base hardware does not assemble very well.
    Can you please firstly check the security code of your nautilus to know if it is original? And if it is, please kindly ask the seller who sold it to you for the replacement, and the shop will exchange from their previous dealer, and we will ask our direct distributors to be responsible for every of their partners. Thank you.
  • There is definately something wrong, either you have a fake or you did get a dud. The airflow ring should be smooth as butter and click slightly at each hole.
  • You could also put a drop or two of liquid onto the large white gasket, this will make it easier to work with.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire