Aspire Atlantis

I recently received my new Aspire Atlantis and am happy with most of my order. I ordered and received two battery tubes and one works fine but the second is an enigma.

It does not have a knurled screw on the bottom as the other one does. As a result I cannot open it. It fires and works fine which means the tube contains a battery, but how I can open the tube to remove/recharge the battery and/or replace the coil is a mystery. I tried to unscrew the top section, just above the trigger but it will not budge.

There is also no port to recharge it as some other devices have. Even if there were an external charging port, that wold not solve the coil replacement problem.

Fredrick Englehart
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We check you order on our online store.
    You bought two batteries,one is CF SUBΩ Battery,one is CF MOD Battery.
    Here is the difference of these two batteries:
    Our CF SUB ohm batteries are the upgraded version of our old CF series battery,the capacity has upgraded.the cap on the bottom can not be removed.Customer can use our old charger to charge it.
    Our CF MOD batteries is the upgraded version of traditional Mod,it has Protective electronic switch,which is easy to control when using.What's more,it has Overdischarge and Atomizer Short Circuit Protection.
    On the bottom of our CF MOD batteries,the cap can be removed,customer need fill in they own batteries.
    Customer can not charge the 18650 batteries with our CF MOD,they need remove the 18650 batteries out of our cf mod,and use the charger for the 18650 batteries to charge.Our CF MOD is just a holder.
    Have a nice day!
  • Here is the charger you need for the Subohm battery...

USB Charger (REQUIRED): https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-usb- ... -p-78.html

Wall plugin (Optional, but recommended - Choose your country plug style): https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-adaptor-p-86.html

Happy clouds fengle!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire