Nautilus Mini - Replacement tank/option tank in colour?

Nautilus Mini - Replacement tank/option tank in colour? I would like a black tank for my nautilus mini please :D , also the "t" shaped window on the current replacement tank looks a bit too much like the internationally recognizable symbol for penis and testicles, or "cock and balls" here in England. FYI lol :lol:
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Friend,

:lol: Thanks for your kingly suggestion.
    I fell sorry that our nautilus mini only have one color(pure).we don't have back color nautilus mini.
    We will send your kindly advice to our engineer department :lol: , and we'll constantly improve our product to provide you a perfect experience, thanks.
    Any nice advices will be highly appreciated.
    Have a nice day!
  • And I shape will be sufficient =]
  • You are the designer of Aspire! :D
    I have passed your suggestions to our engineer,we will have the hollowed out sleeve tank replacement for nautilus mini for sale on our website this week,you are the designers of this replacement tank. :D,congratulation to you!
    Please pay attention to our website:http://www.aspirecigonline.com/
    Thank you!
    jpg
    jpg
    1.jpg
    jpg
    jpg
    2.jpg
    1.jpg 651.9K
    2.jpg 622.5K
  • I definitely think you should do some tank colors. People want customization and a super cheap colored glass/pyrex tank is my favorite modification. Since, people can break their tanks, replacements are needed and colored options would be a huge preference in my opinion. I'd give you a ridiculous amount for a deep blue nautilus mini tank! lol.

Please consider some colored glass replacements.
  • Dear Mephoran,
    We will send your kindly advice to our engineer department :lol: , and we'll constantly improve our product to provide you a perfect experience.
    Maybe your kindly suggestions will apply to our next products.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    You are the designer of Aspire! :D
    I have passed your suggestions to our engineer,we will have the hollowed out sleeve tank replacement for nautilus mini for sale on our website this week,you are the designers of this replacement tank. :D,congratulation to you!
    Please pay attention to our website:http://www.aspirecigonline.com/
    Thank you!
    Is it not for sale anymore ?
    If not, will it be back again soon ?
  • Shortly after placing my order for the mini hollowed out sleeve tank they removed them from the store. They sent me a email saying they wouldn't be in stock ready to ship out tell the 22nd of this month. I think they posted them in the store by mistake they wasn't ready yet.
  • Dear thegeodeman2005 and Cegoca,
    Because the material for this replacement was stock-out that time,now we the hollow out sleeve tank for the nautilus mini is for sale on our online store now,you can place order for this now.
    Sorry for the delaying. :cry:
© 2017 Powered by Aspire