Bad Nautilus

I bought a nautilus just over a month ago. This last Sunday (9/21) I hooked it up to my battery and both battery ends got super hot. I had to pull the battery quickly out so it didn't burst. Something arced. Once everything cooled I looked at things, and the connector on the nautilus that connects to the battery popped out with a seal. Apparently it was what arced. I hooked up a different tank and it was completely fine with the battery I was using. I paid pretty good money for the nautilus tank so I'd definitely like to either get a replacement or a refund. I need to know how to go about this. Please and thanks.
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Where did you get your nautilus from,from us directly or our authorized seller?
    You would first check the security code of your nautilus to make sure it is original.
    Our nautilus tank is different from other brand tanks,we design it for pure flavor,which can not be used with high wattage and voltage,what wattage and voltage did you use?
    Thank you and have nice day!
  • I got it at an authorized dealer. 314 Vapor Lounge in Glendale, MO.

The security code is: 0710 2432 5996 7148
    It checks out on this site.
    I use 3.7 volts and whatever the stock wattage is on an itaste svd. Trust me, I have nothing set high at all.
  • That was your final reply and "help" from Aspire......
  • Is anyone going to actually help me with this? Its been over a week since the first reply... I'd really like some help here!
  • Dear Customer,
    We are sorry that we have China National day during these days(7 days off),we please a "A notification about Chinese National day!-7 days out work"http://www.aspirecigsupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=753 on this platform.
    Our after-sale process is :when retailer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, If our retailer feedback that the distributors don't exchange,we will cancel their qualification to sell aspire products.
    What's more,the seller is not our authorized seller.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • So after talking g to several authorized sellers, what was said is not entirely true. ALL of them only offer 30 replacement for these as well as other stuff, and ALL have said outside of that people are supposed to go to aspire for problems. It sounds to me that aspire isn't standing behind their products and aren't going to help if there are any issues past 30 days... After paying $50 for a nautilus and honeycomb mod (from aspire) less than two months my money is gone... A friend hooked me up with a nautilus they weren't using so I at least have something for now but that's pretty terrible service. I don't think I'll replace it again with another aspire product WHEN this one goes bad.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire