the chimney of the Nautilus is chrome plated brass

hello (from France),
I am very disappointed : the chimney of the Nautilus is chrome plated brass. I thought it was stainless steel as your advertising suggests it !
Maybe there is a new version (I have mine since February 2014) ?

Best regards,
Eric.
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello Tina
    My seller is a respectable French boutique (email me for contact information if you want) that do not sell clones, and he assures me that the nautilus I bought January 13, 2014 comes from you.
    I sanded and polished the chimney:

Best regards,

Eric
  • Dear Tina,

I Bought this in January 2014 and at this time there were no counterfeit products on the market ...

The chimney appears brass because I sanded (sandpaper), and the informations (CE & Trash Bin) disappear..

Thank you to ask someone who works at Aspire in December 2013 : perhaps the very first copy was made ​​of brass and you do not know?

Best regards,

Eric
  • hello Tina,

Your service department ( service@aspirecig.com ) replied :

"Dear Customer,
    The chimney is made of brass, and the surface is chromed,you can say it is made of chromed brass.
    When it is long using,the chrome on the surface will lost,and the brass will appear.
    For the chimney is not easy to made of 100% stainless steel.
    Have a nice day!"

So, i don't understand ...

Best regards,

Eric
  • Dear Eric,
    I fell very sorry for my ignorance.
    Our service and general manager have told me about this.
    Yes the chimney is made of brass, and the surface is chromed,you can say it is made of chromed brass.
    I think that I need more learning of our products every day.Sincerely sorry again.
    Have a nice day!
  • Hello Tina,

no problems, we agree!

Why not specify it on the boxes and on your website? I think that it would be more honest to inform your customers ....

Best regards

Eric
  • Dear Eric,
    Except the chimney is made of brass,the other parts of the tank are really made of stainless steel.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire