bvc coils nautilus mini

Hi my problem is I'm using my 4th coil in 3 days is there any difference between the coils because the first 3 was gurgling, cracking and now this on is absolutely perfect one was like smoking oil smoke and my evic shows on 1.7 and 1.8 ohm on a 1.6 coil?
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Gzolee,
    Would you please first to check the security code of your coils to make sure they are original?
    Our coils use a contact structure where resistance will occur when the spring connector is in direct contact with the heating coil. It is possible that the resistance displayed on your battery can be different from the actual resistance depending on the model of the vaporizer. For example, the resistance could display 1.8ohm when you use the coil in a Nautilus Mini, but show 2.5ohm when used in the Nautilus. This is normal and is a result of the structure of the vaporizer itself, and will not impact the use for vaping.
    It is better to use our products with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.7,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking and gurgling problem will happend.
    Please to turn up the voltage and use lower VG e-juice to have a try.
    Sorry for the inconvenience
    Thank you and have nice day!
  • A 1.6 ohm coil will vary +/- 0.2 ohms, I'd definately check to make sure you purchased authentic BVCs, you should be getting 1-2 weeks per coil, BUT if you are using a real sweet liquid it could be clogging your coils quicker.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire