Any plans for lower OHM BVC Coils for Nautilus?

I really like my Nautilus Mini's (I have 3) but would love the option of a lower OHM atty, maybe a 1.2 or 1.0?

I see Kanger now sell these and wondered if you have any plans to sell them yourselves?

I can't be bothered going down the RBA route - I like the simplicity of using my Mini's.
Comments
  • 20 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Schneider check this page for the new Triton Mini coils that are compatible with the Nautilus.

https://online.aspirecig.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=triton+mini&search_in_description=1&categories_id=&manufacturers_id=&pfrom=&pto=&dfrom=&dto=

You can chhose from 1.2 Ohm Kanthal, 1.8 Ohm Clapton, and 0.15 Ohm Nickel coils. They are brand new and shipping out by the end of November. :)
    Old_SaltTina
  • Dear Wissel,
    Thank you for supporting Aspire.
    In fact, we are now developing the lower ohms rated heads,which will be sold in the mid-to-end of September,please pay close attention to our website.
    we have three choices for lower ohms rated heads
    1.1.0ohm,permitted wattage range:15-30W
    2.1.2ohm,permitted wattage range:20-35W
    3.1.5ohm,permitted wattage range:25-50W
    Aspire team are now trying best to provide better and better products, wish we can get customers' kindly support.
    Thank you very much!
  • Thanks Tina, I'll look out for them.
  • Tina" said:
    will be sold in the mid-to-end of September
    September? Or do you mean October? We are almost done with September ;)
  • really,we will have 7 days holiday in October :lol: ,because of China National day!
  • What about higher resistance BVC coils for the Nautilus? Right now the highest is 1.8ohms
  • Dear Dorkwad,
    Thank you very much for buying our product!
    We have no plan for high resistance than 1.8ohm for the BVC coils at present, We will send your kindly advice to our engineer department, and we'll constantly improve our product to provide you a perfect experience,
    Thanks.
    Have a nice day!
  • So, when can we expect the lower ohm coils? Its almost November and nothing on your site nor at any stores. Really wanting something lower and may jump ship before long.
  • mattbeatz" said:
    So, when can we expect the lower ohm coils? Its almost November and nothing on your site nor at any stores. Really wanting something lower and may jump ship before long.
    Dear Customer,
    Please wait,our new products will worth your time :D
    We are sorry that we can not say too much about our new products.
    If you want,we can send a mail to you,when it released.
    Have a nice day!
  • The Atlantis and 0.5 coils are here now go buy some and turn your house into a fog machine!
  • Angelasure" said:
    Apparently Winamp 6 will come with a 64-bit version, so I was wondering if Aimp devs have any similar plans.
    We are sorry that we don't have this plan in nearly future. :cry:
  • Angelasure" said:
    Apparently Winamp 6 will come with a 64-bit version, so I was wondering if Aimp devs have any similar plans.
    Looking at your 3 posts on this forum, you are obviously at the wrong one :lol:
  • 1.1.0ohm,permitted wattage range:15-30W
    2.1.2ohm,permitted wattage range:20-35W
    3.1.5ohm,permitted wattage range:25-50W
    Are these out yet?
  • Hi Any news on when these will be coming out. I would love to be able to vape at a higher wattage with the nautilus tanks

I would like to be able to vape at 15-20watts or around 6 volts but I haven't seen any news but this forum on when they will be available
  • May I please get an update regarding 1 ohm Nautilus BVC coils? Thank you.
  • beldin" said:
    Hi Any news on when these will be coming out. I would love to be able to vape at a higher wattage with the nautilus tanks

I would like to be able to vape at 15-20watts or around 6 volts but I haven't seen any news but this forum on when they will be available
    Dear beldin,
    Thank you for your kind suggestion.
    I am sorry that we don't have the plan to make lower ohm coils for nautilus.
    If users want to experience low ohm coils ,they can try our Atlantis 2.
    Customers can use 0.3ohm,0.5ohm,1.0 ohm coils on the Atlantis 2 tank.
    Here is the link for the details:
    https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-atlantis-2-p-98.html

Have a nice day!
  • jim66" said:
    May I please get an update regarding 1 ohm Nautilus BVC coils? Thank you.
    Dear jim66 ,
    I am sorry to tell you that we don't plan to make 1 ohm nautilus BVC coils.
    If you want to use 1.0 ohm coil,you can try our Atlantis 2.
    Here is the link for the details:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-atlantis-2-p-98.html

Customers can use 0.3ohm,0.5ohm and 1.0 ohm coils

Here is the replacement coil for Atlantis series tank:https://online.aspirecig.com/new-atlantis-replacement-atomizer5pcs-p-89.html

Have a nice day!
  • I recently bought the newly redesigned Nautilus coils in 1.8 ohm. they have the larger liquid intake holes and what appears to be organic cotton inside the heads for wicking material.

In the past, I could only vape a nautilus coil head no higher than 15 or 16 watts. With the new heads, I can vape well over 20W. Although, I still prefer 15-17W.

Not only that, but the flavor is tons better than the old nautilus heads.

Good work Aspire!!

But please do not push people to the Atlantis. The Atlantis is not the same type of tank. It is really no good for those of us that mouth hit when we vape. The Atlantis is only good for those that lung hit and like to make large clouds. Please do not stop making the nautilus and mini and keep the new coil head design!!!
  • I just acquired a Kabuki tank from ProVape that uses Aspire Nautilus coils, but to my surprise the lowest resistant Nautilus coils are 1.6 Ohm.
    Is there any lower resistant (1.0 or 1.2 Ohm) compatible solution from Aspire?

Please advise
  • @Schneider The new Triton Mini coils are suppose to be compatible with the Nautilus. They come in 1.8 Ohm Clapton, 1.2 vertical, and 0.15 Nickel for TC. Maybe this will be what you are looking for.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire