New BVC replacement coils for BDC having issues in CE5-s

I am having all kinds of flooding issues with my New BVC coils that I bought to replace the BDC coils in my CE5-s tanks. I bought two 5 packs and so far have tried two of them on two different tanks using different 100% VG juices and they both gurgle like crazy. I go through all the procedures to clear them out and they work for a couple of minutes and then the gurgling starts all over again. The coils that I bought are authentic and have the scratch off serial numbers on the back of the boxes. Never had this issue with BDC coils, they just burnt allot. I have checked the tight nest of the coil to the base and the base to the battery of my Itaste vv V3.0, not really sure what else I can do. I think the 4 holes in the atomizer may be overkill. Too much juice getting in? Help!!!!
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    First we think that the proportion of the VG is too high,for high VG e-juice will affect the coils life,we suggest the proportion of the VG under 50%
    we do a test these days.
    we find there are another factor may lead to the this problem.
    It is better to use our products with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.7,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the gurgle problem will happend.
    Have a nice day!
  • Ok fair enough. What do you suggest I use to vape 100% VG juices? I do not care for PG as I am sensitive to it and do not plan to stop using 100% VG liquids. I am vaping at 11 Watts on my VW unit. I did not get flooding with the BDC coils, but they also got gunked up fast and could not be vaped over 8 watts without burning. Do you make a product that can cape 100% VG juices consistently?
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you very much for buying our product!
    We will send your kindly advice to our engineer department, and we'll constantly improve our product to provide you a perfect experience, thanks.
    Have a nice day!
  • I have had my nautilus aspire mini for about 2 weeks now and I have gone through 4 coils die to flooding. I am using a 50/50 mix for e liquid. No matter what I do, my new coils for the tank will flood after about 2 to 3 days and I have to use a buy a new coil. When it is working the tank s amazing. Any suggestions?
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    First,please make sure you bought our original nautilus mini and coils(the 3D sticker,security code,the package),details here:https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news176.html
    Second,what wattage and voltage did you use?
    Where did it flood,from drip tip or the airflow hole or around the rubber seal gasket?
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire