Aspire CF MOD & ICR?

Hi

How is it possible that you guys are selling the Aspire CF MOD with a Samsung ICR18650-30B Battery?

To my knowledge the battery is not a safe battery to use for sub ohm, especially since it is not a safe chemistry. Plus, to my knowledge it is a protected battery. Please a moderator give me your take on this.

What is your info on the continues & pulse amp limits?
Can you provide me with a confirmation file or link to your response!

Thank you
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our CF MOD is just a holder,There is no battery included,customer need to provide they own battery.
    and charger.
    18650 is just a general term,we don't limit our battery to compatible with Samsung ICR18650-30B Battery.
    Have a nice day!
  • Like Tina said, Aspire does not sell any battery with the CF Mod.

It is up to the buyer to have the knowledge to operate the CF Mod as it is an advanced device. The Subohm battery is recommended for buyers without battery knowledge. I personally recommend using the LG HE2 18650, the only Samsung battery that is safe would be the Samsung INR18650-25R which has a continuous discharge ampacity of 25. The Atlantis with a 0.5 ohm coil installed would use 8.5 amps at 4.2 volts.

Can you tell us where you have seen someone selling Aspire CF Mod tubes with these type of batteries? This is not something Aspire is affiliated with...
© 2017 Powered by Aspire