BVC Atmz only bubbling from 1 hole - no taste/small vape

I am having an issue with your genuine (code verified) 1.8ohm BVC atomizers.

About 1 out of 3 in the 4 packages I purchased only bubble from 1 hole, have almost no taste of the e-jiuce and hardly little vape smoke. When replaced with one that works properly (bubbling from most of the holes - btw none to date bubble from all 4 holes) they function wonderfully, but the bad ones are frustrating.

These are not inexpensive when the bad ones pile up and I respectfully request an answer and offer to replace them please.

I am collecting bad brand new atomizer heads at consistent rate. I have the purchase receipts (from a reseller) and the verified code boxes.

I do enjoy your products when they work well, but these atomizers I have do not on a consistent basis.

I am using only Aspire genuine products: Nautilus Mini, CFVV+ batteries and your atomizers.
Comments
  • 13 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    We don't have 4 pieces one pack packages for sale,are you sure you got our original.
    What's more,do you mean you can see bubble from the reticulation of the coils?
    Would you please take some pictures to show your problem to our service:service@aspirecig.com
    What kind of e-juice did you use?(the proportion of the PG:VG)
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Really, you are leading with that?? Of course it is an authentic 5 pack.

I was giving a general amount of the frequency of failure. NO, I will not try and photograph moving bubbles that pop up randomly in an Aspire Mini with metal tank - are you serious - how?

The percentage is 50PG/50VG

So, with no way to photograph a single bubble randomly popping out of an atomizer hole that may be obscured by the metal tank (while I'm vaping) - where do we go from here?

Also, the ones that work and release a bubble from more than one hole - the holes are on different sides - did you think this request through?

Not having a nice day now, but thanks for offering at least that - so far.
  • I can see how Tina thought that you were buying things as 4 piece blister pack. It took me a couple of re-reads to understand (it happens).

Now when I fill with a fresh BVC, I don't get bubbles out of each hole. It just depends on which hole is the highest. I do have to admit it is fun to watch them happen, as you can spin it slowly and have a bubble come out of each hole as the main mesh inside soaks up the juice. But once the main mesh is full, no more bubbles till I "take a hit". But the main thing is that liquid is being absorbed into the coil which is why there are 4 holes.

So now onto your issue of little vapor being produced, and low flavor. Help me out, what size opening are you using, and roughly what voltage is the battery set at?
  • I appreciate you asking (where is the company rep."Tina" ?) - yes I bought 4 boxes of genuine Aspire 5-pack 1.8ohm atomizers and aprox 1 out of 3 are not performing properly (would have been odd to put aprox. % of them so far out of the first 3 boxes that are failing).

Shouldn't the voltage be irrelevant if at the same setting one bad head under-performs the good one at the same setting?

That aside. From what I have read the voltage can depend on the e-liquid to "adjust to taste". Generally I use 3.5v - 3.8v to get a vape without too dry and less-flavorful hit of a "too high for my liquid" voltage. What do you mean "what size opening"? I had written I am using genuine Aspire products: Nautilus Mini (with metal tank) 1.8ohm atomizers and the CFVV+ battery.

I am asking this company for a remedy for the issue with their products, but I do appreciate you trying to help.
  • Nice - so no response from "Tina"??

There is no service to be had with these atomizers that do not work properly. Someone needs to replace them.

Added note:
    Problem temporarily solved through my official re-seller at point of purchase.

It should be noted that the wicking elements in these atomizers have an apparent consistency issue in their manufacture. Some wick correctly, others do not. It is at a higher than acceptable failure rate.
  • So to continue this saga which seems to lead in going with another brand of head and atomizer - BTW way better and cheaper for head and atomizers too (using the same vape mix, but getting full wicking and tons of flavor and vape from a competing company).

The service dept was contacted as our "dear friend Tina" recommended and they just asked a large number of questions and I sent every authentic code number they asked for - note SAVE YOUR BOXES! as well as answering all the questions they asked and guess what? No offer of replacement heads or reply from Aspire afterwards.

Anyone else fed up here?
  • I am having the same problem... I previously bought a 5 pack of genuine BDC coils and 4 out of 5 were absolute rubbish after priming and leaving to sit for 30 minutes, needless to say was not impressed then heard of ''new BVC coils, amazing no dry or burnt hits!''
    So I thought excellent and I bought a pack of 5 Genuine BVC coils to try on my aspire vivi nova-s tank and ego-v v3 vv/vw battery, well guess what happens next?... Yes you got it! 3 out of 5 coils performed rubbish and the 2 that did work produced little vapour or flavour with a 70pg 30vg liquid... no matter what wattage/voltage used, performance was rubbish.
    I have read several complaints and reviews now stating basically the same problem with both BDC and BVC coils, seems quality control at Eigate needs a major overhaul... needless to say I will not be buying any more Aspire products in the future.
    Also before the questions come ''are your products genuine?'' yes codes are:
    BDC - 5033 5445 9805 4986
    BVC - 2420 4806 4274 9497
    ''did you prime or pull liquid and let it sit for the coil to draw in liquid?'' Yes Iv'e been vaping a long time I know what i'm doing...
    Seems it's time to go back to the RDA's :( want something done right? build it yourself...

I am not here fishing for a refund or replacements I just want people and the Eigate company to know that their products do not perform as advertised and have a major failure/success ratio 60%/40% which personally I would deem unacceptable.
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your issues. Personally I haven't had any major issues with Aspire products. Well, I take that back. I've had two:

1. I was going through coils quicker than advertised. But I finally figured it out: To low of a voltage setting.
    2. I've had a couple of flavors I've had to quit vaping, because they ended up being to intense because of the BVC's.

But, that's OK, because there isn't ONE thing that works for EVERYBODY. Otherwise we would be just a bunch of mindless clones. I'm happy that you found something that works for you, even if it's from another manufacturer. Better to vape, than choke on analog tobacco ;)
  • Dear All,
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn out quickly.
    But it is not normal that so large bad proportion,for we do thousand of check before our products ship out.
    What's more,we sell hundreds of thousands of products every month,if so large bad proportion,how do we go on.
    Where did you get your coils from,from us directly or our authorized seller?we suggest our customer to buy our products from us or our authorized seller,not only for the safety,but also for the after-sale.For there are so many counterfeiters around the market.
  • MMSD" said:
    So to continue this saga which seems to lead in going with another brand of head and atomizer - BTW way better and cheaper for head and atomizers too (using the same vape mix, but getting full wicking and tons of flavor and vape from a competing company).

The service dept was contacted as our "dear friend Tina" recommended and they just asked a large number of questions and I sent every authentic code number they asked for - note SAVE YOUR BOXES! as well as answering all the questions they asked and guess what? No offer of replacement heads or reply from Aspire afterwards.

Anyone else fed up here?
    Dear MMSD,
    Thank you for your interesting finding.We will talk with our engineer about this problem.
    Of course we will be responsible for every our product, so we have required all of our direct distributors to send the replacement once finding defect, and when the customers find their aspire are with quality issues, the should first to check the security code of their tanks and then ask the seller for placement.
    If you buy our products from us directly,please send your problem to our online store support:abby@aspirecig.com.
    If seller do not change please send your problem to our service:service@aspirecig.com
  • Good day I write of Portugal, to say that I have had exactly the same problem with the BVC. I talked to my dealer about this problem, and he said it would be a matter of me adapt new coil, just not believe it. My issue was the ASPIRE will continue to manufacture the coil former BDC. It was very important for me to know if you guys are going to continue with the BDC. So back to the BDC if they continue to manufacture and sending to Portugal. My products are original aspire. I use Aspire et-s
  • Dear Walker,
    Yesterday,we talk to our chief engineer about MMSD's problem,if the bubble from one hole or two hole or three hole or full hole will not affect the coils' faction,when fill in e-juice,the wick will soak e-juice,why bubble produce,because there is air in it,when e-juice filled in,and pull the air out,if the bubble from one hole or two hole or three hole or full hole is random.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 15W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion under 50%.
    What's more,now the counterfeiters are terrible,fake products are so alike with original,please confirm your products original or not,not only just by checking the security code,but also by checking the packaging and print.
    If we will manufacture BDC coils or not will determined by customers,some customers like BDC coils,some customers like our new BVC coils,if customers like and require them,we will continue manufacture them.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire