Nautilus for Provari 3?

I was wondering if a date had been determined, or at least one close to it, for the release of the Nautilus 3 using the P3 threading? It has been mentioned on the provari site but I was wondering if an actual release date (or at least an estimate) was possible?

I really am interested in buying one, but I don't wish to buy one with the knowledge that another is coming out specifically designed for my device.

Thank you in advance!

Soully
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We are sorry that in nearly spell,we don't have nautilus 3 to release.
    We will send your kindly advice to our engineer department, and we'll constantly improve our product to provide customer a perfect experience.
    Have a nice day!
  • I'm afraid I don't quite understand, maybe my question was confusing as well, for that I apologize, I'll try to correct my question.

When I bought my Provari 3, it was mentioned that a Nautilus utilizing the provari 3 threading was on it's way out, but they didn't have a date yet, I was wondering if had one in the works or if the idea was scrapped entirely?

And if you did have one in the works...even a basic estimate was fine. If it wouldn't be til the end of 2015 I'd go ahead and just get a Nautilus now, but if one was intended to be released soon I would wait so I wasn't stuck with two.

Thank you again in advance,

Soully.
  • Solicia" said:
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand, maybe my question was confusing as well, for that I apologize, I'll try to correct my question.

When I bought my Provari 3, it was mentioned that a Nautilus utilizing the provari 3 threading was on it's way out, but they didn't have a date yet, I was wondering if had one in the works or if the idea was scrapped entirely?

And if you did have one in the works...even a basic estimate was fine. If it wouldn't be til the end of 2015 I'd go ahead and just get a Nautilus now, but if one was intended to be released soon I would wait so I wasn't stuck with two.

Thank you again in advance,

Soully.
    Dear Solicia,
    Sincerely sorry to make you Confused.
    Oh,I understand your question,we don't have the idea of utilizing the provari 3 threading,we ever had some ideas to make some lower resistance coils like 1.0 ohm coils or 1.2 ohm coil,but the idea was scrapped,
    we made aspire Atlantis instead,with 0.5 ohm coils,detail please refer to our website:https://online.aspirecig.com/atlantis-c-16.html?zenid=896d01d4b59d7f70cc9cccfca1223715
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire