Nautilus mini metal tank

Hi , i would prefer if the tank had a simple slot design on the sides like your other clearomizer tanks rather than the inverted T design.
The inverted T looks like stylised male genitals to my mind. (and i am not alone in this!) oh how your designers must have chuckled after getting the ok for this design xD Please make a metal tank for the nautilus mini with a simple slot design.
Comments
  • 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Friend,

    :lol: After seeing your post, and we just checked the T-window tank, it is...ok, maybe you are right. lol...
    And your this interesting thought makes all of our engineers laugh, anyway, thank you very much for your suggestion, we will be careful on the design next time. :mrgreen:

    Have a nice day!
    Regards,
    Kiki
  • Ways" said:
    Hi , i would prefer if the tank had a simple slot design on the sides like your other clearomizer tanks rather than the inverted T design.
    The inverted T looks like stylised male genitals to my mind. (and i am not alone in this!) oh how your designers must have chuckled after getting the ok for this design xD Please make a metal tank for the nautilus mini with a simple slot design.

    Yes ok .... but a straight / oval at the edges / simple slot glass window , that you sugested, resembles like a feemail genitals to me... Should not they exclude that to ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • You are the designer of Aspire! :D
    I have passed your suggestions to our engineer,we will have the hollowed out sleeve tank replacement for nautilus mini for sale on our website this week :D,congratulation to you!
    Please pay attention to our website:http://www.aspirecigonline.com/
    Thank you!
    jpg
    jpg
    2.jpg
    622K
    jpg
    jpg
    1.jpg
    652K
    2.jpg 622.5K
    1.jpg 651.9K
  • I really think the Nautilis mini should come with the hollow sleeve with the tea window for protection instead of having to buy it separately as an after accessory because that's one of those things that pretty much everybody is going to want just like cases for iPhones
  • Gusto" said:
    I really think the Nautilis mini should come with the hollow sleeve with the tea window for protection instead of having to buy it separately as an after accessory because that's one of those things that pretty much everybody is going to want just like cases for iPhones
    Thank you for supporting.
    Yeah, the hollow sleeve replacement tank for the nautilus mini is for sale now,you can refer to our online store:https://online.aspirecig.com.
    Have a nice day! :D
  • While the T tank does (maybe) look like a cock... it actually serves a functional purpose; you can see most of the internal parts, not just the level of your juice.

    Now, on to a serious question.

    Is the T tank smaller than the standard Nautilus Mini tank? I find that I tear thru tanks way faster than the standard tank.

    Next, is the upper hardware removable on the T tank, or is it a single piece?

    Thanks,
    Mike
  • mplatronica" said:
    While the T tank does (maybe) look like a cock... it actually serves a functional purpose; you can see most of the internal parts, not just the level of your juice.

    Now, on to a serious question.

    Is the T tank smaller than the standard Nautilus Mini tank? I find that I tear thru tanks way faster than the standard tank.

    Next, is the upper hardware removable on the T tank, or is it a single piece?

    Thanks,
    Mike
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    The T tank is the same size as the standard glass nautilus mini tank.
    Does the "upper hardware"here like the pictures showing? If it is ,it can be removed from the T tank.
    image
    Have a nice day!
    The upper hardware can
  • Personally I would suggest that a rectangular window with rounded corners (like the shape of Aspire's battery buttons but thinner) would look best. I've never liked the shape of that window which is why I purchased the latticed one but I've also never noticed the phallic aspect either. Some people!!! :-)
  • That is actually a good idea, Drew.
  • Wow....thanks for putting that thought in my head, Ways. It actually hadn't occurred to me until you said it. :P

    I have the "opposite" problem - I dislike the lattice-work tanks immensely because all I can think of when I see them is Christmas. That didn't prevent me from buying them, of course. The lattice work on the mini is much better than the standard.

    I would have preferred an angled slot that wrapped all the way around the tank or even a hyperboloid of revolution without the hourglass shape, of course.

    But, you can't please everyone.....and it's not like I'm angry about it.

    Actually, I'd have to be a pretty serious jerk to be angry about it....lol
  • So many ideas,our engineers will go crazy :lol: .
    Come on,lets think out more ideas to make our engineers more crazy.[attachment=0]mrgreen.gif[/attachment]
    gif
    gif
    mrgreen.gif
    297B
  • Hi,

    I don't know if you still accept suggestions in this product. Anyway here is my suggestion : although the hollowed out sleeve tank solve the "genitalia looklike" of the T tank, I think it would be better to have a tank like the T tank with a rectangular window. I think it would be classier than the hollowed out sleeve tank, and it would seem more robust even if I admit that the hollowed sleeve seems solid too.

    Well this is just about "fashion" but many people would appreciate it. But what I think it would be great is that the Nautilus mini should come with either the hypothetical redesigned T tank or the hollowed sleeve tank. Many users have had problems with the pyrex and we have had to buy another tank as an accesory. It would be nice if you could include a solid tank in the pack because even is still a great clearomizer, it will be much much better and maybe the best in its market.

    Thank you
  • A little update on the geniTal tank ;) 4 months on and the T tank is still my go to tank for daily use and even though it gets some pretty hard use at work what with sharing pocket space in my overalls with various tools and has been dropped on a concrete floor many times due to me taking a quick vape without washing the oil / grease from my hands, it has not failed to function as perfectly as it did on day one.

    I can not fault the construction even if i did dislike the styling (it has kinda grown on me though) :) that said i like the snowflake / lattice looks of the newer mini tank much more than the lattice on the bigger nautilus and for the price i think i will have to get one for when i am vaping outside of work as the T tank is starting to look a little scruffy now.

    Thank you Aspire!
  • Good to hear Ways! It's funny because there has been several people complain after you about the slot design looking like "male genitals" as well :lol: :lol:
  • yeah when I'm refilling my CE5 metal tank I can hardly see at what level is the juice at so...
© 2017 Powered by Aspire