Bent inner upper hardware (above threads) Nautilus Aspire

I recently purchased the nautilus aspire tanker. I noticed from the beginning that the upper hardware did not sit "flush" to the top of the glass portion. The unit operated fine, so I continued use without any issues. Tonight (after one week of use) the upper hardware that supports the drip tip CAME OFF in my hand. I immediately emptied the tank and took the unit apart. The threaded part of the upper hardware is severely bent above where the gasket sits. I have been very careful with my unit, have had no drops or damage at all. I believe this is a manufacturing flaw. I will be happy to provide pictures and proof of purchase, etc. But I believe this part should be replaced to ensure proper function of the unit. Since this was discovered early in the use of the product, I stand by the fact that this happened in manufacture. I would like to request a replacement of the threaded shaft inside the upper hardware. Please contact me as soon as possible to advise procedure for replacement. The rest of the unit works well. I am only requesting the inner shaft with the threaded portion at the top of the upper hardware. (Where the upper gasket sits) please see pics

Please let me know the proper procedure.
Thanks,
Penelope
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Penelope,
    We are sorry to tell you that the products you have bought are fake aspire nautilus, they are not our original.
    Because every of our products has a unique and irregular security code, which just can be checked by yourself. But yours has been checked 3023 times, you can check the details here: https://www.aspirecig.com/products/aspir ... y-149.html
    We suggest you to ask the seller for refund.
    Thank you and have nice day!
  • Hi I have exactly the same problem with both the Nauitlus Aspire and Aspire mini. My code returned a genuine product confirmation for both, which I will not display here publicly as at the moment people check it a second time you will say it is fake.

Both had just been used for a few days. What solution will you give please?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire