Nautilus Drip Tip Size

The original Nautilus seems to have a "non standard" drip tip size. The tip supplied fits nice and snug but replacement standard tips are very loose. Also, the supplied tip does not fit into my Kayfun 3.1 which indicates it is indeed a larger tip (not by much but it is larger). I currently have a muffler style tip on my Nautilus but I had to wrap a small amount of electrical tape around the o-ring area just to keep it from falling out when tipping the device. Can you confirm this is the case and would it be possible to make future Nautilus products more compatible with third party drip tips? Thank you.
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear DonFargo,
    Sincerely sorry for the inconvenient.
    We will pass your kind suggestion to our engineer.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • I have used the o-ring from the original Aspire drip tip and put it on other tips, have not had any issues.
  • I have same problem as OP.
    The drip tip tolerance on the Nautilus in not to spec to standard 510 size.
    I tried every drip tip in my local vape shop, and none fit snugly.
    Any other aftermarket drip tip jiggles around and threatens to fall out.
  • Joseph" said:
    I have used the o-ring from the original Aspire drip tip and put it on other tips, have not had any issues.
    Glad I read this, I complained about this on other threads here. But really, Aspire needs to make the receptacle on the Nautilus to 510 spec drip tip size. I shouldnt have to tinker with o-rings to use a drip tip of my preference. I tried every single drip tip design in two local vape shops and ALL of them fit loose to the point of almost falling out.

The only one that works is the drip tip off of my Aethertech Plume Veil, but ideally I want a delrin tip.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire