Aspire CF Battery Mod

Hello!

I have a question about the CF Battery Mod (the one uses interchangable 18650 batteries).

Will the CF Battery Mod work with coils with ohm loads higher than 1? For example, if I attached a Nautilus with a 1.8 ohm coil, would the mod work normally? I ask because I notice the subohm version will work only with 1 ohm or lower.

Thank you!
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We don's suggest customer to use our CF MOD with our nautilus 1.8 ohm coils,because the output wattage is larger for our nautilus 1.8 ohm coils,it will make the coil burn out quickly.
    Have a nice day!
  • You need to use the standard Aspire CF VV line of batteries for the Nautilus. The CF Mod is designed to fire subohm coils and the performance of the Nautilus coils on the CF Mod would be terrible.

Example:
    CF Mod with a good battery and 0.5 Atlantis coils would pull 35 watts!

The CF Mod with same battery and 1.8 Nautilus coils would only be at 9.8 watts...
  • But I will certainly have a try as soon as I get them. 8-)
  • what is the difference between the mod and sub ohm batteries?
  • Let's just say I were using a K-word tank with 1.8 ohm coils at 11 watts on vv mod and was completely satisfied with the flavor and clouds and so on.

So, hypothetically, if wanted to switch from the K-word setup to the nautilus setup (because every source tells me it's a better product), and if I put the 1.6 ohm nautilus coils (instead of 1.8) in the battery mod, I'd be getting basically the same performance as the setup I mentioned above, right? Or would it, as Tina above says, burn out my coils?

Thanks! I'm being a little picky here because, as much as I like the idea of the Atlantis, 2 ml is just too small for my needs by half.
  • sssmmmwww" said:
    what is the difference between the mod and sub ohm batteries?
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your good question.
    Our CF SUB ohm batteries are the upgraded version of our old CF series battery,the capacity has upgraded.the cap on the bottom can not be removed.Customer can use our old charger to charge it.
    Our CF MOD batteries is the upgraded version of traditional Mod,it has Protective electronic switch,which is easy to control when using.What's more,it has Overdischarge and Atomizer Short Circuit Protection.
    On the bottom of our CF MOD batteries,the cap can be removed,customer need fill in 18650 batteries.
    Customer can not charge the 18650 batteries with our CF MOD,they need remove the 18650 batteries out of our cf mod,and use the charger for the 18650 batteries to charge.
    Have a nice day!
  • brennanisgreat" said:
    Let's just say I were using a K-word tank with 1.8 ohm coils at 11 watts on vv mod and was completely satisfied with the flavor and clouds and so on.

So, hypothetically, if wanted to switch from the K-word setup to the nautilus setup (because every source tells me it's a better product), and if I put the 1.6 ohm nautilus coils (instead of 1.8) in the battery mod, I'd be getting basically the same performance as the setup I mentioned above, right? Or would it, as Tina above says, burn out my coils?

Thanks! I'm being a little picky here because, as much as I like the idea of the Atlantis, 2 ml is just too small for my needs by half.
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Different brand products has its different features.
    For our products,if customer want to get perfect performance,our engineers' suggestions as below:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire