confirm paypal payment brings me to white screen

I tried to place an order with paypal and I just get a white screen after clicking confirm and pay. Tried 3 times cause my paypal account doesn't show any activity. Please help.
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    We have checked with our online store manager,it is something wrong with your browser.
    Where do you live?If it is not convenient of you to buy our products directly from us,you can buy them from our authorized seller.The authorized seller information please refer to here:https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • are you not approving my reply because you don't want people to see my complaint?
  • Dear Customer,
    If We not approving your post,we can not answer it.
    You problem with "Tried 3 times cause my paypal account doesn't show any activity. Please help." ,we have answered it.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • This will happen if you click the PayPal logo on the first checkout screen.

You need to click the top "Checkout" button and choose your shipping option then complete the order, it will then forward you to the PayPal page for payment.
  • I have the same problem however the money went through. My browser went white and I have not received an order confirmation since (ordered yesterday)
  • QP3" said:
    I have the same problem however the money went through. My browser went white and I have not received an order confirmation since (ordered yesterday)
    Please post this information and approximate date/time you placed your order in the Aspire Store Shipping Questions and Tina or Abby will be able to resolve your issue, also look in your "My Account" section of the online store to see your recent transactions.
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Would you please send your order number to our online store worker:support@aspirecigonline.com,he/she will check that if the order is Successful or not.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Have a nice day!
  • Had the same problem with redirecting to white screen from paypal. I went over to another browser tab I already had open on the store page and hovered over the cart icon, hit check out, and it successfully continued the 3 step process... weird.
    I'm using firefox and I'm pretty sure all plugins are updated...
  • Thepherlives" said:
    Had the same problem with redirecting to white screen from paypal. I went over to another browser tab I already had open on the store page and hovered over the cart icon, hit check out, and it successfully continued the 3 step process... weird.
    I'm using firefox and I'm pretty sure all plugins are updated...
    Dear Customers,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience!
    There are so many customers to scan our online store for our new products these days,which will affect the network speed.please try again.
    Sorry again for the inconvenience,we will push our online store worker to update our website.
    Than you!
    Best regards!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire