FAKERS have found a way to huck authenticity codes

Hello , i am in the unpleasant position to report to you that , after buying an ASPIRE NAUTILUS MINI TANK from an EBAY seller , I found out that it was fake. Not only the packaging was as bad as you exactly describe it to your "watch out" web page , but the air intake holes series were counter placed , opositte from the correct direction. I had to turn the ring to the left to increase the airflow and not to the right , as it should be. The airflow was very little even at the full open position and the BVC coils were counterfeit also with very bad performance.

The funny thing is that i run trough the authenticity verification procedure and it turned out that the product had been genuine !!!

Take steps as it seems that fakers have found a way to over come your verification procedure , or have found out the algorithms that you use in your codes or you have industrial espionage problems...

Thanks for your fine products and good luck.
Comments
  • 21 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Same thing happened to me. I knew something was wrong when I opened it and the packaging was different luckily I have a real one I got directly from Aspire so I could see the difference otherwise I may not have known. The fake one I got has a fuzzy black tray with no logo. The seller has sold quite a few of them and everybody has left him positive feedback one person in fact posted the one they received was authentic. The sellers feedback was the only reason I bought one from them.

• Dear Friends,
    Thank you vrery much for your emails and support!
    We are always fighting against counterfaits, but there are still many companies copying our products,would you please tell us the seller? we will put them in "copycat" on our website, thank you!
  • Dear Friend,
    Thank you for giving this meaningful information.
    Recently,we really received some information from consumers that they bought fake Aspire products even though the security code shows it is original.We are now investing this problem and take measure on this.
    we have introduced a new security measure to our products that will help to ensure our high standards or quality and excellence. From August 5th, all Aspire kits, Nautilus and Nautilus Mini will be labeled with a 3D security sticker, which will help our customers verify that the product is original and of the highest quality. This sticker will be used in conjunction with the security code and will act as verification of our commitment to your satisfaction. - See more at: https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news170.h ... iNMB6.dpuf
    Thank you again,if it is ok,would you please tell us the seller's name?
  • I am right now in the process of returning the fake and getting my money back. I will tell you since I have sent several emails to the seller and opened a case through ebay the seller has removed the nautilus mini and is no longer selling them. I honestly believe he didn't know the ones he was selling was fakes. If I see him selling them again I will gladly give you his name.
  • thegeodeman2005" said:
    I am right now in the process of returning the fake and getting my money back. I will tell you since I have sent several emails to the seller and opened a case through ebay the seller has removed the nautilus mini and is no longer selling them. I honestly believe he didn't know the ones he was selling was fakes. If I see him selling them again I will gladly give you his name.
    Dear Friend,
    We can't thank you too much.
    If every consumer likes you, the fake product will have no market around the world. :D
    Have a nice day!
  • thegeodeman2005" said:
    Same thing happened to me. I knew something was wrong when I opened it and the packaging was different luckily I have a real one I got directly from Aspire so I could see the difference otherwise I may not have known. The fake one I got has a fuzzy black tray with no logo. The seller has sold quite a few of them and everybody has left him positive feedback one person in fact posted the one they received was authentic. The sellers feedback was the only reason I bought one from them.

Mine is exactly like the one in your fotos.... I have no problem to mention his name as an EBAY seller.
    I already have send him messages asking him to refund me or send me an original , but he is stupid enough to insist that they are not fake ,

His name is.... Seller:starmox168

He also send me fake BDC coils to , which were very bulky made compared to the originals.... I do not believe he did not know they had been fake , i am sure he knew it very well. The imposter had the nerve to propose to bye my silence for 5$...
  • thanasis" said:

Mine is exactly like the one in your fotos.... I have no problem to mention his name as an EBAY seller.
    I already have send him messages asking him to refund me or send me an original , but he is stupid enough to insist that they are not fake ,

His name is.... Seller:starmox168

He also send me fake BDC coils to , which were very bulky made compared to the originals.... I do not believe he did not know they had been fake , i am sure he knew it very well. The imposter had the nerve to propose to bye my silence for 5$...
    Definitely open a case in Ebays Resolution Center and get your money back. If the coils are fake I would not use those ether you don't know what cheap material they are made of. You should be able to get your money back with Ebays Money Back Guarantee.
  • This is the reason why I am now buying from Aspire directly :!: :!: :!:
  • Where does one check the code? Or has that option been taken down off the website?

I believe I've gotten a real mini, the packaging looks right (https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news176.html), but no 3D sticker.
  • fake pictures
    JPG
    JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    JPG
    JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    photo 1.JPG 888.1K
    photo 4.JPG 474.5K
  • Guz" said:
    Where does one check the code? Or has that option been taken down off the website?

I believe I've gotten a real mini, the packaging looks right (https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news176.html), but no 3D sticker.
    Dear Guz,
    Our 3D sticker is carried out from August 5th,you can have a look at the serial number to know when the
    product was manufactured.
    Thank you!
  • I bought a Nautilus Mini on Ebay that came in a clear plastic bag. It was listed as "not the kit". It didn't even come in a box, just a clear plastic bag. I knew it was a clone as soon as I got it but I had authentic bvc coils and just put one of those in. It seems to work fine with authentic coil heads. Drip tip was wonky and fit really tight though, had to put a custom one on it. The seller was: sjjm83a on ebay.

I love this tank (the 2 authentic ones I bought especially). I'm cleaning the coils in everclear alcohol. I'm concerned that I cannot find information on dry burning the coils to clean them before I try it on a used coil. Is that a health hazard?
  • Fake coils, bought a box of fake coils from a smoke shop in Everett WA. http://goo.gl/maps/yzZSR the box look pristine but I didn't notice till later it was missing the Barcode and security scratcher. The box fell apart when taking out the coils and the packaging the coils were lacking the foil backing. When I tried to fire the first one my battery became very hot and read it at. .01 oms. Second one read 1.8 but when firing I almost gaged on the vapor coming off them. I took it apart to fine the wicks were coated in wax like a candle and loosely spun. Be careful when buy these products. Guess when someone has a great product others just want to rip it off.
  • I have pictures but can't figure out how to upload them. I'm a noon at the forms
  • spudpucker" said:
    I bought a Nautilus Mini on Ebay that came in a clear plastic bag. It was listed as "not the kit". It didn't even come in a box, just a clear plastic bag. I knew it was a clone as soon as I got it but I had authentic bvc coils and just put one of those in. It seems to work fine with authentic coil heads. Drip tip was wonky and fit really tight though, had to put a custom one on it. The seller was: sjjm83a on ebay.

I love this tank (the 2 authentic ones I bought especially). I'm cleaning the coils in everclear alcohol. I'm concerned that I cannot find information on dry burning the coils to clean them before I try it on a used coil. Is that a health hazard?
    Dear spudpucker,
    We at Aspire value our customer’s safety and concern, But, although we work hard to guarantee the safety of our products, we cannot guarantee the quality or indeed the safety of the many counterfeit companies who work to imitate our products.
    We suggest our customer to buy our original tank,for fake one will affect the coils' life.
    Thank you!
  • Jamespress" said:
    Fake coils, bought a box of fake coils from a smoke shop in Everett WA. http://goo.gl/maps/yzZSR the box look pristine but I didn't notice till later it was missing the Barcode and security scratcher. The box fell apart when taking out the coils and the packaging the coils were lacking the foil backing. When I tried to fire the first one my battery became very hot and read it at. .01 oms. Second one read 1.8 but when firing I almost gaged on the vapor coming off them. I took it apart to fine the wicks were coated in wax like a candle and loosely spun. Be careful when buy these products. Guess when someone has a great product others just want to rip it off.
    Dear Jamespress,
    Thank you for your kind information. :D
    Have a nice day!
  • Hi Tina, I too have just rec'd a Mini and it looks exactly like the pics above with the plastic tray instead of the papercard stuff. Now I paid full RRP for the mini and purchased from a well known online e cig store. The name of the store is Apollo.
    Now the box and the equipment in it all look the part to me (although I am a new vaper only 1 month in and have no other equipment to compare it to) apart from the tray insert everything else looks legit. Some one also mentioned that the ring should be turned to the right to increase the airflow but I have to turn my airflow ring to the left (clockwise). There is also about a 1-2mm 'play' on the ring at each hole ie. it 'clicks' into each position but wiggles slightly at each hole. Not sure if this is perfectly normal or not. The box has a quality looking 3D hologram and has a scratch off code. I scratched the code and checked it on your site. It came back as genuine.
    How on earth can this be????? I seem to have a fake bought from a reputable online store, with genuine looking hologram and an actual genuine code. The only thing to alert me is the felty/plasticy tray insert and the fact I must rotate the airflow ring to the left to increase flow (though I have only seen that mentioned by someone in this thread and not on your counterfeit page. In any case how can counterfeiters be obtaining your legitimate codes???? And what use are they if fakes are coming back as legitimate when checked on your own site. You are basically confirming fakes as being genuine!!!
    Should I send it back to Apollo???
    I live in NZ and with P&P etc its hardly worth my time and trouble. Really disappointed as my G-Power K1 kit should arrive tomorrow and I really wanted to see how this thing was going to work!!
    (Hoping this aint fake as well!)

Cheers and I hope you guys can sort out how fake items are getting genuine codes put on them.
  • Dear Dajackal,
    If your nautilus mini looks exactly like the pics above with the plastic tray instead of the papercard stuff,we think yours is a fake nautilus mini.
    We at Aspire value our customer’s safety and concern, But, although we work hard to guarantee the safety of our products, we cannot stopping the many counterfeit companies who counterfeit our products. They can make money by counterfeiting,because of the low-cost, the fake products are cheaper our original products,then,many consumers tend to buy them.
    We at aspire suggest our customer to buy our products from our online store or our authorized seller,not only for the safety,but also for the after-sales.
    Thank you!
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Dajackal,
    If your nautilus mini looks exactly like the pics above with the plastic tray instead of the papercard stuff,we think yours is a fake nautilus mini.
    We at Aspire value our customer’s safety and concern, But, although we work hard to guarantee the safety of our products, we cannot stopping the many counterfeit companies who counterfeit our products. They can make money by counterfeiting,because of the low-cost, the fake products are cheaper our original products,then,many consumers tend to buy them.
    We at aspire suggest our customer to buy our products from our online store or our authorized seller,not only for the safety,but also for the after-sales.
    Thank you!
    Thanks Tina, Apollo has confirmed the product is a fake and refunded my ordera and told me I can do whatever I want with the clone. Good result.

I fully understand how counterfeiters operate etc and why people purchase them (they are cheap) but I paid full retail for my one and thought I was buying a genuine one.

Your answer also provides no explanation as to how the counterfeiters are putting GENUINE codes on their packaging. Is this an inside job???
    I don't understand how its possible to buy something from a counterfeiter and have it check out genuine on your website?????????????????
    Surely you guys are the only ones who know the codes?? And if thats not the case what use is the security check if it doesn't confirm you have a genuine product????
  • Dear Dajackal,
    We are happy to hear that you got refund from the seller.
    Our general manager have take high notice of this problem,we are now investigating this problem.
    We will take some measures to those conterfeiters in nearly future.
    Thank you for your kind supporting.
    May you happy every day! :D
© 2017 Powered by Aspire