Nautilus Base Hardware Questions

I want to order a spare base hardware piece for my Aspire Nautilus. The accessories page also show the connector and insulator ring as separate parts. Are those parts included with the main base hardware or do they need to be purchased separately? I have asked this question through the "contact us" link as well as a direct email to the support address but both inquiries have gone unanswered. I would also like to receive disassembly and reassembly instructions for the base hardware so I can rebuild it when parts begin to fail.
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear DonFargo,
    If you buy the nautilus base hardware,the connector and insulator ring are included.
    You can assemble your nautilus with it directly.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • I would also like to receive disassembly and reassembly instructions for the base hardware so I can rebuild it when parts begin to fail.
    Here are the instructions.

http://www.aspirecigsupport.com/download/file.php?id=7

You'll have to improvise on some of the tools.
  • These are only the reassembly instructions. Is there another PDF that shows how to disassemble the base without damaging the smaller pieces? Since a press tool is needed to reassemble, I'm guessing it is not easy to take apart. Any advice would be appreciated.
  • Dear DonFargo,
    We are sorry that we don't make another PDF that shows how to disassemble the base now.
    We will pass your requirement to our engineer,we will make this PDF quickly.
    We checked with our engineer,you can refer to reassembly instructions to disassemble the base on the contrary steps.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire