Tip broke off my Nautilus mini tank.

So I went to use my device this morning and when I put the tip to my mouth it broke off and now I can not get it to stay attached to my tank... Is this a warranty issue?

I have checked my security code and I do have an authentic Aspire product.
The tank is now unusable. some help would be greatly appreciated. I do have a pic of the issue, but I can't figure out how to attach it here.

Thank you.
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry for your bad experience!
    Would you please send your problems to our service:service@aspirecig.com
    We need below information:
    Would you please take a picture to show your problem?
    Would you please take a picture to show the packaging inside the box,which holding the tank?
    Have a nice day!
  • I submitted an e-mail to them with the after sale service report as well as pictures on Nov. 19th and have yet to receive a response.
  • Dear Customer,
    We have checked our service,they have gave suggestions to you.
    Please check!

Have nice day!
  • The metal tip BROKE??? Um ... seems unreasonable considering, well, it's made of metal :lol: did you maybe just lose the rubber o-ring that secures the tip into the top of the tank?

*edit* To post pictures is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Take a picture on your camera or phone and upload it onto your computer. From there, sign in to a picture hosting website like flickr.com for example and once again, upload your photo, this time to the website itself. Next you need to get the .html tag from the website, copy that and paste it in between some image tags inside of your new post to this site ... like this:

PasteThe.HTMLfromYourImageHere

If you do it right the picture will show once you hit the "Submit" button.

:geek:
  • Its the upper hardware and drip tip that has broken away from the upper hardware inside the tank. The Drip tip and "cap" part of the upper hardware is only press fit onto the upper hardware in the tank, and the o-ring seals the press fit connection from air leaks. In my opinion this is very poor design practice, as the drip tip will act as a leaver when side pressure is applied, I.E. if it is in your pocket Etc. very little pressure needs to be applied in order to "pop" the press fit connection.
  • Dear nekropunk,
    Thank you very much for your kind suggestions.
    We will pass your suggestions on the upper hardware structure to our engineer department.

Best regards!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire