Tank and coil size

I have two different aspire models. My first is the revvo. Which I absolutely love. I was just wondering if there were better quality top coils for this thing and a bigger glass to hold more juice in?

My second is an aspire BP60. Now is there a matching coil I could use that would have lower ohms than .3? And also is there a bigger top tank that holds more juice as well? I seem to run out fast on this small one on the BP60
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you are in the EU and have the TPD version of the Revvo tank, you would have to buy a new Standard tank as just changing the glass to the standard version will not work on the TPD tank. The Standard tank holds 3.6ML and that's as good as it gets for that tank.

As for the BP60 coils, all they have is the 0.6Ω and 0.3Ω as this device was just released recently by Aspire. They do have plans for a rebuildable coil to come out in the future. Again with the pod itself, if you have the TPD version of the device you would have to acquire the 5ml Standard pod to get more juice capacity.

You can see all the devices and related info on them here https://www.aspirecig.com/

• I live in the USA so I'll have to check these facts about our models as well. But thank you !
    charlzrocks
© 2017 Powered by Aspire