Nautilus GT leaks from bottom

I've just bought the new Aspire Nautilus GT Kit and have found that it leaks from the bottom. I can see this when I remove the tank and see a pool of liquid has collected on the surfaces between the mod and tank. This will then run down the outside of the mod onto my hands. I've read that a possible cause of this is leakage through the coil and that putting an extra O ring on the coil would solve this. I was using the mod set at 18W, below the recommended minimum of 20W and that increasing the watts might help. Any other ideas?
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you have any problem with Aspire products, please feel free to send email to Aspire service
    service@aspirecig.com
    Best Regards

• Think it's sorted now as I raised the wattage to 22, within the recommended range.
  • An update. Didn't work, still leaking from the underside of the tank.
  • Hello dave, i have your exactily problem. It is strange that the bottom side is not unibody, different from first nautilus where is unibody.
    I returned it as defective item, I will try with a new one I think my item was defective, else i think it can be a big bug of the nautilus gt

nautilusGtDifetto (1).jpg
    4000 x 3000 - 415K
  • @nickFlow If you have any question for aspire product, please feel free to contact aspire service
    service@aspirecig.com
    Thank you for your support
    Aspire Team
  • I bought 2 of these tanks his and hers and both tanks leak like Sieves worst tank I have ever had apart from the nautilus 2 dreadful
  • @paulm If you have any question for aspire product, please feel free to contact aspire service
    service@aspirecig.com
    Thank you for your support
    Aspire Team
© 2017 Powered by Aspire