Aspire Black Friday Sale And Thanksgiving Day Lucky Draw

#Thanksgiving Day is coming!
Firstly thank you #aspireFam for being with us and supporting aspire as always! ❤️❤️
In this Thanksgiving season, who would you like to thank most?

Click below link to enter into our lucky draw, you may have the chance to win. Good Luck
https://activity.aspirecig.com/addons-leedraw-luckydrawtostore-index.html?aid=9

Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • how come theres no 25% off in the uk????
  • @jimmy The discount code is for Aspire online store, users can use the code to buy aspire product from Aspire online store, we can ship to the UK.
  • Tina, when I try to checkout, the coupon code is already there, but the checkout indicates "coupon code has expired". Tried to chat with a sales person online, but it's been half an hour while it says the approximate wait time is 4 minutes!
  • edited December 5 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @TillyBee when did you try to check out? the code only available before 5th Dec(Beijing Time)
    Our online store has extended the validity to 6th Dec, please try it again today.
  • It was just an hour ago. I just tried again, and I got the "congratulations" and the discount. So I suspect that the site was sick since the live chat wasn't working as well. Thanks! Please ask the promo people to specify the time zone for the future coupons as well-----I thought it was the U.S. time (still 4th here), and I almost waited to order until tomorrow. Looking forward to receiving my order.
  • @TillyBee Thank you for the suggestion. We will pass your suggestion to our administrator.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire