Can I use a Nautilus Tank with my ELeaf IStick Pico 75w?

Hello vapors!

I am new to vaping. I've only been doing it just a little over a month now but it got me completely off cigarettes and I enjoy it.
I was given my ELeaf IStick Pico 75w and I was wondering if I could use the Nautilus tank with it? The tank is 22mm in diameter so the fit is not the problem. My tank that came with it is a sub-ohm tank however and I don't believe the Nautilus tank is.
So my question is can my mod be used with that tank?
Thank you so much for any help and advice you can give me.
Stormy
Dizzymamma
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think this actually answers my question as well. To be clear...If you can adjust the wattage, you can use a Nautilus tank. Does this apply to the 2S as well?

Staying true to how my luck runs, the photo shows what happened to my rig the day the stores in my area closed. I don't know if it is the tank or the mod that became cross threaded and at this point it hardly matters. I need to replace both rather than replacing the wrong part. So, does this apply to the 2S as well?

You should know the specs for your mod. You would be good to look up the specs for your mod, what you want to look for is the mods operating range for watts, and for the resistance as well, because the watts and the resistance is what is normally printed on the coil. Some of the higher resistance coils have a voltage range printed on them instead of a wattage range, so knowing the voltage range might not be a bad idea too, but usually those coil are a low wattage that just about any mod can produce. The Nautilus 2s coils should work on just about every mod out there that has and adjustable wattage or voltage.

charlzrocks
  • If your mod is wattage adjustable, you can use the Nautilus tank on it and set the wattage according to the suggested wattage range on the coil.
  • I think this actually answers my question as well. To be clear...If you can adjust the wattage, you can use a Nautilus tank. Does this apply to the 2S as well?

Staying true to how my luck runs, the photo shows what happened to my rig the day the stores in my area closed. I don't know if it is the tank or the mod that became cross threaded and at this point it hardly matters. I need to replace both rather than replacing the wrong part. So, does this apply to the 2S as well?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire