Triton Mini Tank and NX75 Mod

Has Aspire stopped making the Trition Mini Tank, and the NX75 MOD?

I want to buy directly from Aspire, but looking at there online shop, i cannot find the above mentioned.

The Triton Mini Tank was a new and greatly improved model, and I particularly loved this tank for these following reasons.

1. Top fill
2. 2ml tank capacity
3. Takes all nautilus mini coils
4. Liquid supply to coil control.
5. Able to change coil without emptying the tank.
6. Great looking and high quality.

Surely Aspire would not discontinue this new model. Surely Not!!
Has Aspire got a new version with all the features i mentioned above? I particularly liked the fact you could change the coil without emptying the tank.

I also cannot find your NX75 MOD available on the website either…..what is happening? What is happening to all Aspire great products, and ability to buy all the great products they make directly from Aspire online?

Something very strange and disappointing going on, and anyone that can shed some light on this matter for me will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello Friend,
    Thank you for support Aspire.
    Yes,we have stopped making the Trition Mini Tank, and the NX75 MOD.
    For mouth to lung tank, you can have a look at our Nautilus 2S,you can find the detailed information about this tank on its product page:
    https://aspirecig.com/aspire-tanks/nautilus/nautilus542.html

What's more, we will pass your suggestion to our products development department.

Have a nice day!
    Best Regards
    Aspire Team
  • Hi Tina and Aspire Team,

Thank you for the reply.

Disappointed Aspire has stopped making them, and yes, thank you for passing on my suggestions to products department, because it seems the Nautilus 2S does NOT have the ability to close off the tank in order to change the coil without having to empty the liquid.
    This was a major unique feature of the Triton Mini tank that i thought was brilliant! Its hard to understand when something has been perfected, like the Triton was, that it could then be stopped being produced, and then not replaced with a version of the same features.
    Mods can be replaced as they all virtually do the same thing in practise, but when it comes to tanks, the Triton Mini Tank was far superior to any other tank, for the reasons and features i had mentioned.

I hope Aspire seriously look at bringing the Triton Mini Tank back into production, and just simply evolutionise the design going forward, much like the classic Porsche Carrera. You had the best, please bring it back. Thank you

• @benzina You can also have a look at the Tigon tank, it also has the e-juice sealing function when changing coil.
    https://aspirecig.com/aspire-tanks/tigon/tigon550.html

What's more, it is also a great tank for mouth to lung.
    If you near a vape shop, you can try it.

We will pass your suggestion to our products development department.
    Best Regards
    Aspire Team
  • Thanks Tina,

I'll check the Tigon tank out. The e-juice sealing function is important and its good to see the Tigon has this, although the Tritons flow is adjustable, where as the Tigon seems to only do a close function when changing the coil.
    But the main difference from the Triton then will come down to the coils.
    Its a shame it doesn't use Nautilus mini coils, as i have always loved and use the 1.6 Nautilus mini coils in my Triton mini tank.
    Never the less, i will look into the Tigon, and try the 1.2 Tigon coil to compare with my Triton.

Thank you for your feedback, and for letting the product department aware of how great and loved the Triton was for all its brilliance.
  • @benzina Our pleasure to answer your question.
    Thank you for your suggestion.

Best Regards
    Aspire Team
  • edited August 29 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I've just found, and bought (last remaining stock) 4 x brand new Triton Mini Tanks.
    I'm storing them for the future, because this is the BEST TANK EVER!!! It also happens to use perhaps the BEST complete range of coils ever!...Nautilus mini coils and Triton Mini coils.
    I just hope Aspire soon realises what they threw away, and why, i cannot understand when it has it all.....superb timeless design, build quality, precision, and absolute function, the Triton Mini Tank was perfection.
    NOTE....It was the TRITON that was Aspire's FIRST ever tank that has the ability to completely shut off the liquid flow to the coil, and changing coil without emptying the tank.... mess free too. This feature also offered variable liquid flow to the coil, helping to eliminate coil flooding.....Brilliant!!!
    The new Tigon is marketed as the first Aspire tank with this feature, but is is not, and the liquid flow is not adjustable either.
    Aspire Triton Mini tank & the same but larger Triton 2, were complete and the best....please bring them back Aspire. Thank you.
  • @benzina Have passed your suggestion to our products development department.
    Thank you for the suggestion.
    Best Regards
© 2017 Powered by Aspire