AIO exploded

While charging my battery it suddenly shot sparks, caught fire and melted. Has this happened to anyone else?
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Was it plugged in to the wall block that you use to charge your cell phone with when this happened? If so, this is more than likely the reason for the device to overcharge and explode. The wall block for a cell phone is 4-6 amps coming out of the wall, where as the device is only made to handle 1.5 - 2 amps for charging purposes. The device should only be charged with the following usb ports: laptop, desktop pc, x-box, playstation, or tv with usb port or wall block that is less than 2 amps. Some car chargers are also made just for cellphones, so make sure they are of the correct type to charge your device prior to use. Other than that, I can only speculate as to why your device self destructed.
  • No actually, I was using the charging cord that cane with the unit and it was plugged into a 1.5 amp usb plug where we charge our ecig batteries.
  • No actually, I was using the charging cord that cane with the unit and it was plugged into a 1.5 amp usb plug where we charge our ecig batteries.

    Other than having a power surge thru that line, I can not give you an answer. Best to speak with aspire service on this one.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire