pockex problems

I'm new to vaping and having problems with my pockex. I'm on my second in a week. The problem I am having is when I fill the tank with a new coil it works prefectly, but when you refill with the same coil it spits and pops. The first time it happened I thought ok, i overfilled it but i have been carefull yet still went through 3 coils in a week. The shop replaced the first pockex and now the same thing is happening with the replacement. I'm being very carefull not to overfill it, only going up to the writting, not up to the line to be safe. If I have to put in a new coil every time i refill it seems like poor value. When I take the top off the refill i am careful not to let it tip on its side and i keep it uprightt
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • What you are experiencing is an inherent problem with the coil design and the fact that when you refill and replace the top, it puts pressure on the liquid and it tends to flood the coil. What I do is once I have refilled and replaced the top of the PockeX, I remove the drip tip and insert a rolled up tissue into the coil hole to soak up the juice that has flooded the coil. I do this maybe 3 times to absorb the extra juice and I am good to go. See the photo...image
    tissue.JPG
    4000 x 3000 - 2M
    tissue.JPG 2.4M
  • What you are experiencing is an inherent problem with the coil design and the fact that when you refill and replace the top, it puts pressure on the liquid and it tends to flood the coil. What I do is once I have refilled and replaced the top of the PockeX, I remove the drip tip and insert a rolled up tissue into the coil hole to soak up the juice that has flooded the coil. I do this maybe 3 times to absorb the extra juice and I am good to go. See the photo...image

that hasn't made any diference. i'm still having to replace the coil when I refill the tank. What n awful device this is. I've had it a week and 2 days and gone through 6 coils.

• Have you checked the scratch off on the coil package to make sure they are not fake coils? What type of vaping are you doing, MTL or DTL? What resistance coils are you using, 0.6Ω or 1.2Ω?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire