Desperately need help with my Pegasus mini!!!!!

Hi! I'm having a confusing time with my new kit and would appreciate your advice and guidance.

I love the Pegasus mini but I am literally going through a coil a day!!!!! I can't figure out how to use it. I don't know if it's my tank (Triton mini) my mod or me. I've only had it for 4 days!

This is my first box mod, before I was using the Aspire PocketX, which I really liked.

I bought it because my boyfriend has the Pegasus with the Cleito tank, and rarely burns coils. I also have the full sized Pegasus.

I'm tempted to just put this mini away and use my full size with the Cleito tank, (just so we're using the same things ) and I love the charging dock lol : )

After writing all that... (And if you're still with me, THANK YOU!)

The coils aren't working within the correct parameters.

I'm a struggling newbie, so sorry for the essay! I am so grateful to anyone who has made it this far and can help me!
Comments
  • 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • First off you should read your user manual that came with the kit. If you don't have it, you can download a pdf file of it here https://www.aspirecig.com/downloads/manuals/download244.html Also you must make sure that you are not overpowering the coils that should be used with the Triton Mini tank. Here they are with the wattage ratings. image
    The 1.2Ω and 1.8Ω coils are to be used with wattage mode only, but the 0.15Ω NI200 coil can be used with Temp Control mode. Start with the lowest rating of the coil and work your way up in wattage.
    bmp
    bmp
    coils.bmp
    1M
    coils.bmp 1.1M
© 2017 Powered by Aspire